John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Ajay and have no doubt the info he recieved from RSC was valid, however i can't understand why we and chelsea would risk a £40 million investment in a nothing game over in the states.

mancboy123 said:
I dont think it will take till monday for you to get a ban. So basically what your saying is that your m8 who is a chelsea fan was in america and heard this first hand and its till now for him to inform you and you to inform us.

Ontop of this, in this impromptu press conference with the fans he also divulged when he is going to make a statement and also what was in that statement and he did all this to a randomn group of people with absolutely none of these people thinking of divulging it to the press or anyone else?

Well dissected mate, couldn't have put it better myself.

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:
If you are a City fan why are you referring to the team you support as 'could you please' not 'could we please'?????

Sod off back under the rock you crawled out from.

sorry i wrote wrong.
i'm a city fan and hate chelsea a lot.
my friend is reliable just like spursmad.
as i said earlier ban me if i'm not right on what happens on next monday..

Schools have broken up I see!! By the way, ask your Mum and Dad to have a word with your English teacher!!

baldybouncer said:
samuel1986 said:
sorry i wrote wrong.
i'm a city fan and hate chelsea a lot.
my friend is reliable just like spursmad.
as i said earlier ban me if i'm not right on what happens on next monday..

Schools have broken up I see!! By the way, ask your Mum and Dad to have a word with your English teacher!!
Oh shit, excellent point, we should expect a large influx of these young 'uns then for the next 6 weeks.

samuel1986 said:
mancboy123 said:
I dont think it will take till monday for you to get a ban. So basically what your saying is that your m8 who is a chelsea fan was in america and heard this first hand and its till now for him to inform you and you to inform us.

Ontop of this, in this impromptu press conference with the fans he also divulged when he is going to make a statement and also what was in that statement and he did all this to a randomn group of people with absolutely none of these people thinking of divulging it to the press or anyone else?

i'm not your enemy guys.
i love city just like you do.
the truth about terry hurts me.

worst wum yet.

SmellsLikeBullshit.jpg

Reply Why would JT go away on a pre-season tour if he
was trying to engineer a move away?

What if he gets injured?

Paper talk rollocks again.

samuel1986 said:
Reply Why would JT go away on a pre-season tour if he
was trying to engineer a move away?

What if he gets injured?

Paper talk rollocks again.

OK RAG, why hasnt JT come out and said he is staying? It would be simple, he is club captain and all the rumours are unsettling the Chelski, it would take 5 mins... why wait a week and have more unrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.