John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
franksven said:
samuel1986 said:
i would be happy if terry joins city but a very close friend of mine is very confident terry will stay at chelsea. after the pre season chelsea will extend his contract and even make him the highest paid at the club. I'm a city fan and my friend is a chelsea fan. He doesn't lie to me.
do you remember that someone posted that terry talked to chelsea fans in seattle and said he is staying.
well unfortunately it's true. my friend was there and heard him say it.
could you please give up on terry he will not leave chelsea.

Sorry, you don't fool me

i don't fool anyone.
i just believe my friend more than the papers.
just face the facts that the papers writes bs.
on monday next week terry is going to make a statement that he is staying and even extend his contract. If i'm not right please ban me from this site..

What... so we've put JT through a medical etc, whilst hes on tour with chelsea- doubt that. IF we had already agreed the deal before he went to USA with chelsea, then why did he go in the first place, just cant see it being a done deal... YET.

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:
Chelsea are on tour in US which is a huge PR exercise. They wouldn't want to do that immediately after announcing Mr Chelsea is now Mr City would they?

i would be happy if terry joins city but a very close friend of mine is very confident terry will stay at chelsea. after the pre season chelsea will extend his contract and even make him the highest paid at the club. I'm a city fan and my friend is a chelsea fan. He doesn't lie to me.
do you remember that someone posted that terry talked to chelsea fans in seattle and said he is staying.

erm... NO!

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:
Chelsea are on tour in US which is a huge PR exercise. They wouldn't want to do that immediately after announcing Mr Chelsea is now Mr City would they?

If you are a City fan why are you referring to the team you support as 'could you please' not 'could we please'?????

Sod off back under the rock you crawled out from.

samuel1986 said:
franksven said:
Sorry, you don't fool me

i don't fool anyone.
i just believe my friend more than the papers.
just face the facts that the papers writes bs.
on monday next terry is going to make a statement that he is staying and even extend his contract. If i'm not right please ban me from this site..

why wait til monday next,why not now?????....sorry you,re full of shit......should ban you now imo..........

I dont think it will take till monday for you to get a ban. So basically what your saying is that your m8 who is a chelsea fan was in america and heard this first hand and its till now for him to inform you and you to inform us.

Ontop of this, in this impromptu press conference with the fans he also divulged when he is going to make a statement and also what was in that statement and he did all this to a randomn group of people with absolutely none of these people thinking of divulging it to the press or anyone else?

Mouldie said:
samuel1986 said:

If you are a City fan why are you referring to the team you support as 'could you please' not 'could we please'?????

sorry i wrote wrong.
i'm a city fan and hate chelsea a lot.
my friend is reliable just like spursmad.
as i said earlier ban me if i'm not right on what happens on next monday..

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:

sorry i wrote wrong.
i'm a city fan and hate chelsea a lot.
my friend is reliable just like spursmad.
as i said earlier ban me if i'm not right on what happens on next monday..

Gimp! Go Away!

mancboy123 said:
I dont think it will take till monday for you to get a ban. So basically what your saying is that your m8 who is a chelsea fan was in america and heard this first hand and its till now for him to inform you and you to inform us.

Ontop of this, in this impromptu press conference with the fans he also divulged when he is going to make a statement and also what was in that statement and he did all this to a randomn group of people with absolutely none of these people thinking of divulging it to the press or anyone else?

i'm not your enemy guys.
i love city just like you do.
the truth about terry hurts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.