John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samuel1986 said:
Reply Why would JT go away on a pre-season tour if he
was trying to engineer a move away?

What if he gets injured?

Paper talk rollocks again.
Why did arjen robben go on your pre season tour to America while practically a real player?

Stop trying to kid yourself and pretend your a city fan when we can see through you a mile off.

Because he is a contracted Chelsea player and while that is still the case he is contracted to take part in Chelsea activities.

What if he stayed at home and fell over in his house and got injured?

samuel1986 said:

What if he gets injured?

why would JT refuse to comment on his future?

why would frank lampard one of his friends not know if he is staying or going?

why would we continually pursue JT even when chelsea have said hes not for sale?

samuel1986 said:

What if he gets injured?

Alsono is going to the far east with Liverpool. Only today he has admitted he is looking to join Madrid and hopes it will happen.

S.E.H said:
samuel1986 said:

What if he gets injured?

Mate your the one talkin bollocks, dont spread your negativity on here, go piss some m***ichs off on their forum

I hope that 'word' was designed to get a reaction and nothing else.

fucking hell, you are not going to believe this....

i am in Seattle on business at the moment, it's 3.30 in morn here and i have just come in to hotel from night out when who do i see having an early hours swim with a few naked beauties but JT himself!!!

anyway having had a bit of banter with the ladies whilst they were getting dressed i thought i would ask JT about City and lo and behold he said he was having a round of golf later on this morn and then was going straight to the airport to fly to South Africa to meet up with his new team.

unreal.

so back on topic guys, that journo on SSN (Paul Mcarthy i think) says were going to bid 40 mill this week, and this is going to be a big week

Why have Chelsea said "Its rubbish any talk of reporting Manchester city to the FA"while Hughes STILL talks of trying to sign him.

Rammy Blue said:
fucking hell, you are not going to believe this....

i am in Seattle on business at the moment, it's 3.30 in morn here and i have just come in to hotel from night out when who do i see having an early hours swim with a few naked beauties but JT himself!!!

anyway having had a bit of banter with the ladies whilst they were getting dressed i thought i would ask JT about City and lo and behold he said he was having a round of golf later on this morn and then was going straight to the airport to fly to South Africa to meet up with his new team.

unreal.

Give me some of what you have had!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.