John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
baldybouncer said:
Spot on! Let's get our priorities right. Where's those fuckin' pictures?

on the way chaps, just going to download them from my camera.

Lookin forward to it, JT on his way, lovin it..........hopefully, :p

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is another bid going in next 48 hours.

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

thanks for update mate, would you say its 50/50 he will join City?

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

he will not leave. chelsea will reject any bid. please be realistic.

And if a transfer request goes in? For some strange reason Chelsea are keeping their captain from doing any PR interviews, maybe they don't want him to say what he's thinking.

Mouldie said:
samuel1986 said:

And if a transfer request goes in? For some strange reason Chelsea are keeping their captain from doing any PR interviews, maybe they don't want him to say what he's thinking.

terry is going to get a contract extend with 150 k/ week that's why he doesn't speek to the media.
the situation is like lamps last year.

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

An incredible scenario

You miss the point, Chelsea do not have the trump card in this - Terry does.

Your opinion that Terry won't leave, is one you are entitled to - but it contradicts everything City are basing their efforts to sign him on.

Chelsea will not reject ANY bid, that you can be sure of.

Should Terry set the agenda, Chelsea's involvement in facilitiating the move will be very quick.

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:

terry is going to get a contract extend with 150 k/ week that's why he doesn't speek to the media.

keep telling yourself that mate! its just like lamps!!! haha 150k or 250k?? stale club or new challenge, you decide!

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:

Now with that, go back to the Chelsea forums.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7l8JyyMJw[/youtube]

busy boy is our JT, he might be a bit late for golf....

Swimming4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.