John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
baldybouncer said:
TonyM said:
Did you gtet any photos? Of the naked ladies I mean. Fuck JT when TTs are about!

Spot on! Let's get our priorities right. Where's those fuckin' pictures?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGiHri35SY[/youtube]

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You miss the point, Chelsea do not have the trump card in this - Terry does.

Your opinion that Terry won't leave, is one you are entitled to - but it contradicts everything City are basing their efforts to sign him on.

Chelsea will not reject ANY bid, that you can be sure of.

Should Terry set the agenda, Chelsea's involvement in facilitiating the move will be very quick.

all i can say is that you all will be chocked when he says he is staying.

Have you got no school holiday homework to be doing?? Judging by your posts, English isn't exactly your strong point, so I suggest you start with that!

Gumbo!

Samuel who are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Now I have said all along that i didnt think wed get JT and i still dont BUT it will take alot more than your half baked ramblings to totally convince me he is staying.

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is another bid going in next 48 hours.

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

he will not leave. chelsea will reject any bid. please be realistic.

Please stop crying - you know it will happen or you wouldnt be on here crying and pretending to be a City fan. Nob.

mancboy123 said:
Samuel who are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Now I have said all along that i didnt think wed get JT and i still dont BUT it will take alot more than your half baked ramblings to totally convince me he is staying.

i trust my friend who is reliable just like spursmad is.
if my friend is confident terry stays then i trust him.

Idle opinion but........
If JT is persuaded to come to us it will probably be on the pre-text that he is:
a) Captain
b) Involved at high level in future plans
c) Able to advise as to future summer targets and given some assurance as to their fruition
d) Given a future after his playing career

I know it sounds a bit demanding but if you were JT I think it's also realistic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/359059302?-833" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/359059302?-833</a>

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:
And if a transfer request goes in? For some strange reason Chelsea are keeping their captain from doing any PR interviews, maybe they don't want him to say what he's thinking.

terry is going to get a contract extend with 150 k/ week that's why he doesn't speek to the media.
the situation is like lamps last year.

So your captain is a money hungry whore that wants to further bleed your club dry? He doesn't care about your fans and keeps quiet to better his own situation? And that is your best scenario.......... YEah - Mr Chelsea indeed.

Anyway, don't worry about what I have said above - he will join us anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.