John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is another bid going in next 48 hours.

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

Fuckin hell, i hope this happens.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
samuel1986 said:
he will not leave. chelsea will reject any bid. please be realistic.

You miss the point, Chelsea do not have the trump card in this - Terry does.

Your opinion that Terry won't leave, is one you are entitled to - but it contradicts everything City are basing their efforts to sign him on.

Chelsea will not reject ANY bid, that you can be sure of.

Should Terry set the agenda, Chelsea's involvement in facilitiating the move will be very quick.

all i can say is that you all will be chocked when he says he is staying.

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:
And if a transfer request goes in? For some strange reason Chelsea are keeping their captain from doing any PR interviews, maybe they don't want him to say what he's thinking.

terry is going to get a contract extend with 150 k/ week that's why he doesn't speek to the media.
the situation is like lamps last year.
Look, lets face it, you've no idea whether that's true or total bollocks, just like we've no idea whether Terry will be putting in a transfer request or signing for City. At this point, with no comment from Terry himself, it's all just conjecture.

The interesting point is "Why, if Terry is so certain his future lies at Chelsea, hasn't he stated so?".

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is another bid going in next 48 hours.

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

he will not leave. chelsea will reject any bid. please be realistic.

yeh, mate because he's rushed to deny it , and as someone pointed out earlier when Ancelotti says it's '100%' he has a proven track record of being right.

You keep saying it mate if it makes you feel better

Rammy Blue said:
busy boy is our JT, he might be a bit late for golf....

Swimming4.jpg

Lol, I dont see JT here, and I dont think his other half would be too happy either(he does have an other half doesnt he?)

Blue Smartie said:
samuel1986 said:
terry is going to get a contract extend with 150 k/ week that's why he doesn't speek to the media.
Now with that, go back to the Chelsea forums.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7l8JyyMJw[/youtube]

that is class yeah!

Rammy Blue said:
fucking hell, you are not going to believe this....

i am in Seattle on business at the moment, it's 3.30 in morn here and i have just come in to hotel from night out when who do i see having an early hours swim with a few naked beauties but JT himself!!!

anyway having had a bit of banter with the ladies whilst they were getting dressed i thought i would ask JT about City and lo and behold he said he was having a round of golf later on this morn and then was going straight to the airport to fly to South Africa to meet up with his new team.

unreal.
I was there so tell the truth mate...They were 4 ladyboys in fur coats and JT was trying them on [the coats].Aparently he;d put in a " trannyfur" request in.

hat coat gone for day.

samuel1986 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You miss the point, Chelsea do not have the trump card in this - Terry does.

Your opinion that Terry won't leave, is one you are entitled to - but it contradicts everything City are basing their efforts to sign him on.

Chelsea will not reject ANY bid, that you can be sure of.

Should Terry set the agenda, Chelsea's involvement in facilitiating the move will be very quick.

all i can say is that you all will be chocked when he says he is staying.

Will I be shocked, Choked or covered in chocolate ? Im not very good with these Cockney terms sorry ?

samuel1986 said:
Mouldie said:
And if a transfer request goes in? For some strange reason Chelsea are keeping their captain from doing any PR interviews, maybe they don't want him to say what he's thinking.

It is nothing like the Lampard saga of last year, whatsoever.

Lamps had only 12 months remaining on his current deal and was able to buy himself out of the remainder under the Webster Ruling.

He has conceded as much today in his comments that he probably would have left Chelsea but for circumstances at wrong time in his career - i.e - him mum dying and splitting up from his missus and being near his kids.

Terry has three years left on his deal, yet, Chelsea are still not able to force the issue, because they know they can get a shitload of money for him and he is very interested in moving.

Posturing, that's all.

To another poster, I never stated Hughes had outlined Terry's stance to the new players. Cookie monster and our owners are also in the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.