John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
The Fixer said:
If JT was going to come i very much doubt he'd make a statement prior to any transfer mate.

In that case its got to be bad news then....

Not if he is handing a transfer request in and explaining the reasons why

Putting aside the issue of whether or not he's going to issue a statement...

The damage to Chelsea has been done, IMO, by the quotes from Terry's best mate Lampard.

Those quotes, IMO, were the surest sign yet, that he is far from settled at Chelsea, that he is at the very least, SERIOUSLY considering joining us, and that this situation is nowhere near being resolved.

It's just a conspiracy theory, but Lampard made a point of going on about Terry leaving not being about money, but about other things. He reiterated it a couple of times, and he also reiterated a couple of times, that he believes whether Terry leaves or not he should always be regarded as a Chelsea legend.

Lampard was getting Terry's excuses in for him...

It's a tough one to call...but right now I think the odds are in our favour...

Apologies for this as I have been following the cricket this morning.. but have City put in a 3rd Bid yet for Terry ?

Because if we have he is going to say he wants to speak to us about it in his press release

If not I reckon we have held off because we know he's going to state he wants to stay at Chelsea ?

Can anyone put me right , thanks in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.