John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish imperium fail.......

764q.gif

Just got in and had a quick look through the thread. Whats this about RSC saying JT is signing? I cant find the original post. Link or info would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys

BlueTurban said:
Just got in and had a quick look through the thread. Whats this about RSC saying JT is signing? I cant find the original post. Link or info would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys

That was according to Ajay this morning, said he met him last Friday

Taylor said:
BlueTurban said:

Listen guys, I said I met RSC and the others in Abu Dhabi both at the Emirates Palace and the Etihad pressc conference, I got chatting away and joked with RSC asking if JT was hiding in the hotel - he replied he may as well be!

Also I see Spursmad has mentioned that we are also after Toure - well come on!

This is not breaking news for any of us as we all know he has been a target for a while, no disrespect to Spursmad as I am sure he knows more than he says.

Cheers

Ajay said:
Taylor said:

Listen guys, I said I met RSC and the others in Abu Dhabi both at the Emirates Palace and the Etihad pressc conference, I got chatting away and joked with RSC asking if JT was hiding in the hotel - he replied he may as well be!

This is not breaking news for any of us as we all know he has been a target for a while, no disrespect to Spursmad as I am sure he knows more than he says.

Cheers

And you know more than what your posting ! so come on mate lets have it...........

allan harper said:
Ajay said:

Cheers

And you know more than what your posting ! so come on mate lets have it...........

Yeah let's have it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.