John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity dan said:
allan harper said:
And you know more than what your posting ! so come on mate lets have it...........

Yeah let's have it...

Dont leave us chasing straws Ajay !

772.gif

And you know more than what your posting ! so come on mate lets have it...........

Yes I do, but that would just start more shit flying on this forum and I am not going to do that again!

I have been posting on here for years and intend to carry on for years but I am not willing to be the reason why this forum descends into a shit fight again.

Thanks

Ajay said:

Yes I do, but that would just start more shit flying on this forum and I am not going to do that again!

I have been posting on here for years and intend to carry on for years but I am not willing to be the reason why this forum descends into a shit fight again.

Thanks

Do i have to Gif ya !

Ajay said:

Thanks

Well said that man. Anyone who doubts this please take a look at the current Spursmad thread that has already descended into a slanging match.

Ajay said:

Thanks

Is the info good new or bad news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.