John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just heard Chelsea play Inter Milan tomorrow?

Hope Jose doesn't scent an opportunity with JT, like he did with Lampard last year.

Aren't Inter getting a wedge in from Ibrahimovic deal?

Bet Jose will have his two penneth tomorrow

Yeah he will tell him to join City and then he will hope that one day he will be manager of City himself with Terry already on the playin staff!

BlueMark said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Hope Jose doesn't scent an opportunity with JT, like he did with Lampard last year.

cant see it matey, although he might have a little word to say go to City as I will be there next year !!! Now before you all start this is a JOKE :-)

Maybe many a true word spoken in jest, eh!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BlueMark said:
cant see it matey, although he might have a little word to say go to City as I will be there next year !!! Now before you all start this is a JOKE :-)

wasnt it rumoured that Terry was in some way involved in Jose's departure ? (I dont know if this was in a posotive or negative way as they are not my club ?)

BlueMark said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

To fuckin' late fellah. C'mon spill the beans. What do you know?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

wasnt it rumoured that Terry was in some way involved in Jose's departure ? (I dont know if this was in a posotive or negative way as they are not my club ?)

There were rumours that Terry and Mourinho had had a falling out over his back injury. IIRC Jose suggested Terry needed a rest and was jaded, and the press suggested that Terry took offense to this and went complaining to the Russian that he was fine.

hahaha just posted John terry to city defo on sky sports news now on a chelsea forum called theshedend.com

fulhamroad22 said:
Super Ned said:
well in that case, have a read of this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/john-terry-in-turmoil-as-relationship-with-chelsea-at-breaking-point-115875-21530378/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21530378/</a>

Meanwhile you can have a read of this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...atement-Manchester-City-rumours.html?ITO=1490 and this http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...icle-23721470-details/article.do?ito=newsnow&.

Basically, as I have said over and over again, all of the press contradict each other on this story, many ITKs' are getting it wrong, guessing or saying things that cannot be proved and we don't know for sure what is happening, although there have been some quotes about contracts for JT directly from the club.

yes exactly, the press can't be trusted, so don't flaunt these reports on here as if they mean anything. I haven't read anything on the cfc website about contacts for jt

baldybouncer said:
BlueMark said:

To fuckin' late fellah. C'mon spill the beans. What do you know?

believe you me mate I wish I knew anything !!! I said that because I didnt want people thinking it was a hughes out comments, far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.