John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biamp said:
Pam said:
What Chelski seem to be saying is that want him to formally request a transfer. He should do this immediately, if you ask me.

That might be the case most likely.

Makes you wonder if there's a loyalty clause in JT's contract. Eto has a £13 mill loyalty bonus; Adebayor has £2 million and spent ages arguing about it with the Gooners. Even our Joey (hallowed be thy name) was involved in an argument with us over a £200,000 loyalty clause that we were refused to pay him ... barcodes paid it in the end just to get the thing done. Not one of fat Sam's finest moments but anyway ..

Biamp said:
Pam said:
What Chelski seem to be saying is that want him to formally request a transfer. He should do this immediately, if you ask me.

That might be the case most likely.

Makes you wonder if there's a loyalty clause in JT's contract. Eto has a £13 mill loyalty bonus; Adebayor has £2 million and spent ages arguing about it with the Gooners. Even our Joey (hallowed be thy name) was involved in an argument with us over a £200,000 loyalty clause that we were refused to pay him ... barcodes paid it in the end just to get the thing done. Not one of fat Sam's finest moments but that's another issue.

bobrivers said:
Pam said:
Apologies if posted before but the Daily Minger is talking about early resolution. Trouble with this is if there is some sort of a cut off point, what are the remedies. What are they going to do about it if he ignores them. He's been doing this for weeks. Nobody can force him to put in a request by Friday if he is minded not to. The issue of meaningless deadlines and ultimatums are counter productive. Acholotti haven't grasped this for some reason. He issues a deadline but nothing changes, so he issues more deadlines and nothing happens and with every ultamatum . The more he does this, the more stupid he seems to become.

Kenyon is no Einstein either.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/21/john-terry-future-will-be-sorted-within-the-week-chelsea-manager-carlo-ancelotti-115875-21536576/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21536576/</a>

Where did he say anything about deadlines? Ancelotti said he thinks the situation with Terry will be clear within a week,that's all.

What is that obsession of twisting every little piece of tabloid rubbish into something negative towards Chelsea?

Exactly. I came on this site to pick up on the City perspective of this saga and I think the most amusing aspect is the extent to which many City fans on here will cling onto every chunk of information from speculation from newspapers and randoms who claim to know something as long as it supports City's cause, yet when an article or quote suggests a break through for Chelsea, people are quick to write it off.

Generally, if I were to post an article saying Chelsea will announce they are keeping JT in the following week with quotes from one of Roman's advisors it'd be quickly be denounced of rubbish. Press speculation, but if it is an article saying one of ADUG's advisors expects to sign Terry it's 'interesting' and some people will go totally overboard.

I don't think it's a bad thing, I just think it's amusing. I've never seen a football support be so reliant on speculation but can also turn on speculation at the same time.

Dunno whether this has already been mentioned, but I heard today that John Terry's agent has been knocking about Cheshire looking at houses. With Terry away in the USA, it makes sense that his agent would be househunting for him. And I think this is just one of the jobs that agents get involved in.

bobrivers said:
Pam said:
Apologies if posted before but the Daily Minger is talking about early resolution. Trouble with this is if there is some sort of a cut off point, what are the remedies. What are they going to do about it if he ignores them. He's been doing this for weeks. Nobody can force him to put in a request by Friday if he is minded not to. The issue of meaningless deadlines and ultimatums are counter productive. Acholotti haven't grasped this for some reason. He issues a deadline but nothing changes, so he issues more deadlines and nothing happens and with every ultamatum . The more he does this, the more stupid he seems to become.

Kenyon is no Einstein either.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/21/john-terry-future-will-be-sorted-within-the-week-chelsea-manager-carlo-ancelotti-115875-21536576/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21536576/</a>

Where did he say anything about deadlines? Ancelotti said he thinks the situation with Terry will be clear within a week,that's all.

What is that obsession of twisting every little piece of tabloid rubbish into something negative towards Chelsea?

The fucking obsession is your's otherwise why do you keep coming on here? If you chelsea rent boys insist on coming on here we might just have to take fat frank away from you too

fulhamroad22 said:
bobrivers said:

Exactly. I came on this site to pick up on the City perspective of this saga and I think the most amusing aspect is the extent to which many City fans on here will cling onto every chunk of information from speculation from newspapers and randoms who claim to know something as long as it supports City's cause, yet when an article or quote suggests a break through for Chelsea, people are quick to write it off.

Generally, if I were to post an article saying Chelsea will announce they are keeping JT in the following week with quotes from one of Roman's advisors it'd be quickly be denounced of rubbish. Press speculation, but if it is an article saying one of ADUG's advisors expects to sign Terry it's 'interesting' and some people will go totally overboard.

I don't think it's a bad thing, I just think it's amusing. I've never seen a football support be so reliant on speculation but can also turn on speculation at the same time.

This is OUR forum we can say what the fcuk we like, Ancelotti is a slimy liar of the highest order i'll wait til terry's agent or terry himself comes out and says a statement will be made if thats ok with you!

Terry's only made 272 appearances? Not many considering he's been playin ten years? Makes you realise why that rag twat Owen was so pissed off with his rep, bein as he's made 322 appearances.... not far of the same age....

fulhamroad22 said:
bobrivers said:

of course we do in the same way you blindly believe that mr chelsea would not even consider city, but obviously is doing

scall1 said:
Dunno whether this has already been mentioned, but I heard today that John Terry's agent has been knocking about Cheshire looking at houses. With Terry away in the USA, it makes sense that his agent would be househunting for him. And I think this is just one of the jobs that agents get involved in.
yeah his agent popped around my house for a cup of tea as well... gave him some crumpets, he goes JT will sign for us 101% coz his life long dream has been to play under MH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.