John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread lol.

" just seen him on SSN & he wasn't smiling, he's going to sign for us"

" just watched the Chelsea game, he smiled, he's not coming to us"

" he twitched when asked about City, he's signing by friday"

" Drogba said he's staying, damn, it's all over"

" JT's Aunts best friends dog, knows this cat & she reckons she heard from the sparrow down the road that JT has just bought a pair of sky blue socks....he's ours"

elanos tumb said:
Rammy Blue said:
it's you that seems keen to do the shooting....

lol, but you gotta admit that he aint a good player. I dont think that he even aint a PL player

I disagree, though I never want to see him play for us again. I think the lad has a major confidence issue, he would do well to go back to a team like bolton where there is less pressure on him & he will do well.

there seems to be plenty of w**kers on here quite prepared to shoot anyone down who is remotely interested in relaying the things that they have heared or even know. Seems there are plenty of you on here just to pop at anything that does not fall in line with your tiny little minds.

V good I like the vast majority of people on here that thought that this thread was a healthy gossip shop only to be insulted by the quick whitted small minded tossers on here ............ will no longer post anything that I come across.... instead like the rest of you tupenny internet slueths ........ I will wait till its on one of the official sites and then post as ITK your a bunch of sad, sad wankers

fuck off and goodbye.

kinky's underpants said:
there seems to be plenty of w**kers on here quite prepared to shoot anyone down who is remotely interested in relaying the things that they have heared or even know. Seems there are plenty of you on here just to pop at anything that does not fall in line with your tiny little minds.

V good I like the vast majority of people on here that thought that this thread was a healthy gossip shop only to be insulted by the quick whitted small minded tossers on here ............ will no longer post anything that I come across.... instead like the rest of you tupenny internet slueths ........ I will wait till its on one of the official sites and then post as ITK your a bunch of sad, sad wankers

fuck off and goodbye.

close the door on way out, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.