John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
Rammy Blue said:
not sure how true it is but i heard that the delay in announcing JT was that the club shop have run out of "T's and E's" due to the volume of Tevez shirts that have been purchased over the last couple of weeks.

once they have had a new delivery then we can announce him to the world.

p.s. a little birdie told me the delivery will be Monday.

Haha, that's totally the reason he is still playing for Chelsea.

It's called humour !

kinky's underpants said:
there seems to be plenty of w**kers on here quite prepared to shoot anyone down who is remotely interested in relaying the things that they have heared or even know. Seems there are plenty of you on here just to pop at anything that does not fall in line with your tiny little minds.

V good I like the vast majority of people on here that thought that this thread was a healthy gossip shop only to be insulted by the quick whitted small minded tossers on here ............ will no longer post anything that I come across.... instead like the rest of you tupenny internet slueths ........ I will wait till its on one of the official sites and then post as ITK your a bunch of sad, sad wankers

fuck off and goodbye.

Ooooooooooo someone's on their period!!!

Cake said:
kinky's underpants said:
there seems to be plenty of w**kers on here quite prepared to shoot anyone down who is remotely interested in relaying the things that they have heared or even know. Seems there are plenty of you on here just to pop at anything that does not fall in line with your tiny little minds.

V good I like the vast majority of people on here that thought that this thread was a healthy gossip shop only to be insulted by the quick whitted small minded tossers on here ............ will no longer post anything that I come across.... instead like the rest of you tupenny internet slueths ........ I will wait till its on one of the official sites and then post as ITK your a bunch of sad, sad wankers

fuck off and goodbye.

Ooooooooooo someone's on their period!!!

In that case maybe those underpants will need changing.................sorry too far.....

Essien on SSN
Terry doesn't read papers or listen to the media
he is our captain, i would like him to stay but we shall see what happens

seems very strange that ballack,lampard and essien are or very non-comittal about terry staying at chelsea

or am i just readind too much into it?

kippaxwarrior said:
Essien on SSN

seems very strange that ballack,lampard and essien are or very non-comittal about terry staying at chelsea

JT doesn't need to read papers or listen to media - he just needs to answer his phone.

Find it increasingly amusing that Chelsea have practically wheeled out every star player they have to answer questions on JT yet the man himself says fuck all.

at times i try to talk myself out of him coming but i just can't, i think JT will be leading us out on the 15th.

Rammy Blue said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Essien on SSN

JT doesn't need to read papers or listen to media - he just needs to answer his phone.

Find it increasingly amusing that Chelsea have practically wheeled out every star player they have to answer questions on JT yet the man himself says fuck all.

at times i try to talk myself out of him coming but i just can't, i think JT will be leading us out on the 15th.
Thats the key point, the Chelsea fans can come on here and shout as loud as they like about all the players that have said he will stay, but it's simple wheel John Terry out with a statement and we are all set both sides can move on. I know they will come back with, well Terry doesn't need to make a statement he has already said no, well if that's the case why has so many other players come out and done so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.