John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
levets said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The thing thats going to piss me off is in that statement(after a new contract is signed)he will say he never had any interest in joining City.

he will say he never had any interest in joining City.
=============
But that would be a lie... And a lie from the England Captain?
Frankly and I know there are people on the board that don't feel this way, but I really don't give a fuck about England, the vice captain is a man that lied about drug taking, so I know which one I would pick.

levets said:
kinky's underpants said:
if he is staying not sure that he will come out and announce as they are hoping, but they have promised him some time off to prepare himself for the season so the story is going to be ' to meet family commitments' if that is what they announce then we may as well move on because he has told them that he is staying.
If he is coming they are going to big it up about them allowing him to investigate other options that are currently open to him.

Can also confirm that people acting on behalf of his agent have viewed at least 4 properties in the cheshire area though this in itself is not too much to write home about. Agents busy themselves at the slightest little hint that a move may be on the cards, oh and he shares his agent with Kolo and yaya.

oh and he shares his agent with Kolo and yaya
=================
And one of ours....

Not entirely true - from what I hear, Terry, Kolo and Yaya just share links to Chris Nathaniel - a football fixer - who sorts commercial stuff out, books etc.

He looks after things like that for Micah and Ferdinand.

Don't be too surprised if Joorabachian is also close to proceedings - he does a lot of work for Chelsea through Zahavi and obviously, now us.

He's a closer, and came in to try and sort out Kaka and Ronaldinho, previously. Let's hope his last one with Tevez is a sign his track record has improved.

Was chatting to a friend last night..
Now this friend is very well placed on anything City/Chelsea related...

He suggested to me that people are underestimating Terry's personal sponsor in these negotiations. It is not only City who want Terry to move... but the Kit Supplier to the England national team... they are also in our camp, for obvious reasons.

Anybody who thinks that City have no hope are clueless.... Terry is very keen.

Me personally... I think it's 50/50

tolmie's hairdoo said:
levets said:
oh and he shares his agent with Kolo and yaya
=================
And one of ours....

Not entirely true - from what I hear, Terry, Kolo and Yaya just share links to Chris Nathaniel - a football fixer - who sorts commercial stuff out, books etc.

Don't be too surprised if Joorabachian is also close to proceedings - he does a lot of work for Chelsea through Zahavi and obviously, now us.

He's a closer, and came in to try and sort out Kaka and Ronaldinho, previously. Let's hope his last one with Tevez is a sign his track record has improved.

You miss my point... or maybe I wasn't clear?

Forget Toure brothers links....
I'm saying he shares the 'same' agent as one of ours....

levets said:

He suggested to me that people are underestimating Terry's personal sponsor in these negotiations. It is not only City who want Terry to move... but the Kit Supplier to the England national team... they are also in our camp, for obvious reasons.

I think its more, its a done deal

levets said:

Your right but it's one of those things, if he stays at Chelsea, this board will be flooded with Chelsea fans saying "I told you so"

DontLookBackInAnger said:
levets said:
he will say he never had any interest in joining City.
=============
But that would be a lie... And a lie from the England Captain?
Frankly and I know there are people on the board that don't feel this way, but I really don't give a fuck about England, the vice captain is a man that lied about drug taking, so I know which one I would pick.

I'm stating that if he came out and said 'he never had any interest'... that would be a lie. Not interested in what ferdinand has ever said...

levets said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You miss my point... or maybe I wasn't clear?

Forget Toure brothers links....
I'm saying he shares the 'same' agent as one of ours....

Wasn't so clear, bud. True enough, Terry and Wayne Bridge do share same agent.

But like flies around shit, the big agents do smell a pay day.

To be honest, any agent who can get Bridgey best part of £90k a week can turn water into bleeding wine.

At least 60/40 in our favour at mo

Chelski fans and SSN are the only two entities who are stupid enough to think that three weeks of silence from Mr Chelsea means nothing. John Terry is not staying with Chelski.

mancboy123 said:
Chelsea were under no obligation to make the bid public, or to keep reitterating their stance.

They created and keep fuelling this and they have the player who can stop it, yet he hasnt?
this often seems forgotten now cuz it happened a while ago but your dead right chelsea made this public, not us! all the mess is down to them, unless there more clever than i give them credit 4! maybe they want rid of terry, and have to manage it carefully so there not seen as willing sellers, stranger things have happened! imo this cant go on 2 much longer now, chelsea fans are growing more and more frustrated at his failure to speak on the matter, so if he has any intentions of staying there he needs to put this 2 bed before he's burnt the last few bridges he has left! then maybe the likes of happyfeet can eff off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.