John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
Essien on SSN
Terry doesn't read papers or listen to the media
he is our captain, i would like him to stay but we shall see what happens

seems very strange that ballack,lampard and essien are or very non-comittal about terry staying at chelsea

or am i just readind too much into it?

Thats good then, at least he doesnt have to listen to Ancelotti bleating all day long like the rest of us. Also if thats the case why the need to constantly state he is staying to the media?

its strange non of his team mates can give concrete answers to terrys future, this is clearly terry telling them how to answer the media questions about him, seeing as he wont make himself available for the media! thinkin back i dont recollect terry ever bein this quiet, if non of this was happening he'd be the teams spokeman and full of laughter sunnin it in america! its ok us lot not knowin whats gonna happen with this transfer, i think terry is still very un decided!!

He has no reason to make a statement, his club have said he is not for sale, he has 3 years left on his contract, end of.

The moment he comes out and says he's staying he loses his biggest bargaining chip in his new contract negotiations. He will only come out and say he's staying when the deal is agreed.

Happy Feet said:
He has no reason to make a statement, his club have said he is not for sale, he has 3 years left on his contract, end of.

Ah your right, im just on the phone to cookie and the sheikh now.

feedthegoat said:
The moment he comes out and says he's staying he loses his biggest bargaining chip in his new contract negotiations. He will only come out and say he's staying when the deal is agreed.

Does look like the game he is playing.

Happy Feet said:

Player power. Contracts mean nothing nowadays and we've seen this on a number of occasions that if the players are not happy or do not want to be at their current club and wish to join another that have expressed an interest but not willing to pay the fee that they'll force the move through none more so than Ronaldo from the rags to Real Madrid recently.

What I mean to say is that if Terry is not happy and has pound signs in his eyes and wants a fresh challenge away from Chelsea then it will do no favours for the dressing room if they keep an unhappy player. Sure he has a contract but we saw with SWP that if you offer the right amount we'll gladly accept (and yes I know we needed the money at the time, it was just an example!)

Cobwebcat said:
feedthegoat said:

Does look like the game he is playing.
The thing thats going to piss me off is in that statement(after a new contract is signed)he will say he never had any interest in joining City.

He had no reason to make a statement in january for the same reasons but he did. Also if he had no intention of making a statement he would have told the club and the club would have said john is quite happy at the club and will be making no further statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.