John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does stay at Chelsea I hope he does say that as it will show all the Chelski fans who think he is Mr Chelski that all he is therefore is the money and we can put the argument to bed!

Happy Feet said:
He is under no obligation to say anything.
He may be under no obligation to say anything but surely "Mr Chelsea" should of quashed fans fears and press speculation by a short statement saying I've no intention of leaving Chelsea. I don't think he ever wanted to leave but he has used the situation to squeeze Chelsea for a few extra quid, not exactly the loyal club servant he portrays himself as is it?

Happy Feet said:

You're correct however he's not spoke to the media for weeks and thats very strange considering nearly every other player has been interviewed during that time

Chelsea were under no obligation to make the bid public, or to keep reitterating their stance.

They created and keep fuelling this and they have the player who can stop it, yet he hasnt?

Happy Feet said:
Neither are you, but you and your mates still insist on coming on here everyday and clogging up our forum with your delusional bullshit.

kinky's underpants said:
if he is staying not sure that he will come out and announce as they are hoping, but they have promised him some time off to prepare himself for the season so the story is going to be ' to meet family commitments' if that is what they announce then we may as well move on because he has told them that he is staying.
If he is coming they are going to big it up about them allowing him to investigate other options that are currently open to him.

Can also confirm that people acting on behalf of his agent have viewed at least 4 properties in the cheshire area though this in itself is not too much to write home about. Agents busy themselves at the slightest little hint that a move may be on the cards, oh and he shares his agent with Kolo and yaya.

oh and he shares his agent with Kolo and yaya
=================
And one of ours....

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Cobwebcat said:
Does look like the game he is playing.
The thing thats going to piss me off is in that statement(after a new contract is signed)he will say he never had any interest in joining City.

he will say he never had any interest in joining City.
=============
But that would be a lie... And a lie from the England Captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.