John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
paul_blue said:
Mods - how about closing this off to new posts until John Terry has released a statement?
Fuck that! Where am i guna go to stress about if he's coming or not every day? lol

Yeah, Chelsea don't even fly back until next Monday/Tuesday. So this is going to be a non-event until Weds or Thurs next week.

mancboy123 said:
Bobrivers fair points well made.

Just to pick up on one of them you say his team mates dont see any signs of him angling for a move, if not why the Frank Lampard interview?

I think people read too much into it. All Lampard said was that people should respect Terry's choice whatever it is because he(Lampard) was in a similar position last summer. If I were to assume the logic of quite a few BM posters I'd read into it what I'd like to see: since it's Frank talking and he stayed, that means John is staying, too. You can twist it anyway you want but in the end, it's just one man's opinion.

1dart said:
I think it will be sorted almost instantly when he arrives back in England, hopefully in our favour. People keep saying the reason hes not saying anything is because he dosnt feel he has to, then why do the rest of his squad feel the need to comment on it. If it was about getting a new deal he wouldnt need to duck every interview he could just dodge questions and hint to the fans he was staying. Im talking in riddles, ive got a lot to say and dont know what order to put it in ha ha.

Because the rest of the squad are being asked about it in every interview they give.

flb said:
They are in the middle of a money making backslapping tour-hardly the right time to put a cloud on the whole thing.

They may not want to but if he wants out, why should he care?

So if the rest of the squad are giving interviews the question could be asked WHY is your club captain not giving interviews or saying a word, if he was staying he could say that in an interview, why is he ducking the media!

bobrivers said:
mancboy123 said:
Bobrivers fair points well made.

Just to pick up on one of them you say his team mates dont see any signs of him angling for a move, if not why the Frank Lampard interview?

I think people read too much into it. All Lampard said was that people should respect Terry's choice whatever it is because he(Lampard) was in a similar position last summer. If I were to assume the logic of quite a few BM posters I'd read into it what I'd like to see: since it's Frank talking and he stayed, that means John is staying, too. You can twist it anyway you want but in the end, it's just one man's opinion.

1dart said:
I think it will be sorted almost instantly when he arrives back in England, hopefully in our favour. People keep saying the reason hes not saying anything is because he dosnt feel he has to, then why do the rest of his squad feel the need to comment on it. If it was about getting a new deal he wouldnt need to duck every interview he could just dodge questions and hint to the fans he was staying. Im talking in riddles, ive got a lot to say and dont know what order to put it in ha ha.

Because the rest of the squad are being asked about it in every interview they give.

River you bastard your starting to worry me! lol. I can definatly see the point your making. Its 50/50 isn't it. Only Terry knows which way it will go and there are positives and negatives for both city and chelski at the moment. Lets just hope he choses city!

bobrivers said:
flb said:
They are in the middle of a money making backslapping tour-hardly the right time to put a cloud on the whole thing.

They may not want to but if he wants out, why should he care?
it's called "doing things the right way".

JT is a consumate professional and will do things as long as he contracted to Chelsea Football Club, he values his position as england captain and would not want to jeopardise his marketability by going on strike etc.

JT is a consumate professional and will do things as long as he contracted to Chelsea Football Club, he values his position as england captain and would not want to jeopardise his marketability by going on strike etc.

mancboy123 said:
So if the rest of the squad are giving interviews the question could be asked WHY is your club captain not giving interviews or saying a word, if he was staying he could say that in an interview, why is he ducking the media!

Exactly what I keep telling those who try to tell me he will never come mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.