John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are we offering Terry in terms of a sign up fee? I heard £5 million.

PAM................id give terry whatever it takes to get him to city as i consider him THE MARQUEE signing and that will shake the footballing world if we can get MR CHELSEA.

My guess is Terry stays at Chelski, and we get Lescott and Toure instead.

Those two I would be fine with as additions to the squad, JT was always going to be a reach. Of course I would love to be proved wrong. Again.

;)

Didsbury Dave said:
That's a very interesting and thought provoking post, Dyed.

Are we talking about an Umbro "JT" range here?

Quite possibly, yes. And a JT Foundation, I read somewhere, to let everyone know that he's a great guy who wants to do all he can for charity! (I think he does quite a lot already, but Cook's image building ideas seem to place particular importance on this aspect, from what I can gather).

Excellent post Dyed Petya. Especially the bit about Cook and Milan, I remember reading that article when it came out, everyone was berating Cook for being uneducated in the football world and completely missing the point of what we were trying to pull off signing Kaka. It also seemed Kaka's father and other representatives couldn't get their head round it either.

Absolutely fantastic post by Dyed Petya. I read something along those lines in either the " Independant" or the " Guardian" a day or two after we signed Robhinio.

I am having conversations at work all the time ( live and work in Warrington so I am endlessly surrounded by Rags and Dippers of both shades) trying to get them to understand the realities of the position that the experience of Mr Cook and the Financial muscle of our owners have put our beloved Club in. It is proving a major task.

Eventually the penny may drop.

Then they will realise that Rooney, Torres or whoever may not be safe from the new World Power that is to be Manchester City F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.