John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

Brucie Bonus said:
Forzacitizens said:
i don't think this is the last of this deal

No mercy. Rag.

look m8 call me a rag all u want ,ive had a season ticket 26 years but if yer dont belive me well,,what can i say

Brucie Bonus said:
carrconormcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
superblue91 said:
diddent someone say earlier in the week that terry was spotted in abu dahbi on holiday in the same place as hughes,this may well not be the end
Rag.
Rag.
How do you like it?
I couldn't care less. Balloon.
Fair enough then. Banana.

Rag!

*see?*

hold on, I was calling myself a rag there. Hope that's clear.

how long does JT have left on his contract ?

if £25mil is fair offer for one of the best strikers in the world (Etoo) then £30mil seems a pretty big punt for a defender

whats the highest transfer fee anyone can remember for a defender ? £18mil Glen Johnson to Liverpool ??

It was only last year we set the UK transfer record with £32 mil for robbie

I think £30mil IS a pretty impressive bid myself - all those saying - its not much of an offer have lost perspective in my opinion

Thought about it more and here's my theory...

- Chelsea were willing to sell us Terry and we agreed terms with Terry
- He did his medical at one of these blackwindow things we heard rumoured (along with Tevez)
- Everyone was set to make the announcement tomorrow with just lose ends to tie up with Chelsea
- Late tonight Chelsea or City couldn't agree on something in the deal
- Chelsea threatened to pull the plug FOR GOOD with a public statement
- City said go on then
- Terry is pissed but Chelsea may compensate him somehow
- City aren't happy now as they can't go back (Cook especially as he had led everyone to believe it was done) but accept that in the end they need to hold firm in negotiations (so ADUG is still happy with Cooke)

Just my theory.

THEORY:

Sorry I can't open this up in a new thread but I don't have the rights or something. I really think before the end of this transfer window there could be at least another one or two surprise signings, similar to that of Gareth Barry. If this bid for JT had been accepted and not been blurted to the media by Chelsea, then he could have agreed tersm with us in 2 or 3 intense days of negotiation and then POW it's up on the MCFC site for all to see. Would welcome a few surprises like this, good on city for aiming this high, long may it continue (and pay off soon hopefully)!

Terry made a statement in the sun he's not interested
wants to stay at Chelsea till he's 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.