John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

only1paulsimpson said:
having kust got home from work and hearing the news
im astounded that city have got themselves in this situation again,it has the kaka saga written all over it.
1 if terry did give us encouragement to the point where we made the offer why then shit on us by staying??
2 if he didnt give us encouragement why set ourselves up for a slap in the face?
3 are we just to inexperienced to close such a high profile transfer???and is this whats happening with tevez and also eto??

to the rest of the footballing world,they see it that we are throwing a lot of money at high profile players but not closing any deals.
I'm just home as well, but was following the news as best I could from work.

I can't see there being any mileage left in this transfer now, but your conclusion is wrong. You are saying that our transfer policy should be dictated by how the media will respond. OK, we get some negative publicity, but you just have to accept it. City did not make this bid public. Chelsea did that. What have City said on the matter?

We have closed 3 deals this Summer.

if Terry does still come after this, Ancelotti is going to look like a proper knob

Sounds to me as though Ancelotti was letting Terry & the Chelsea fans know that he features in his plans, he rates him highly and wants him to stay but if it had to be done via the media doesn't say much for the harmony behind the scenes at the club. Everybody is awaiting Terry's statement of intent, while Chelsea have now ensured their fans will know where any move was initiated if it happens. How likely I think it is to happen I'll keep to myself but City have attracted a lot of hatred today which is nice. We seem to have a lot of deals being chased all at the same time at the moment ie. Lescott, Lucio, Tevez, Eto'o (very quiet today), Samba, Maicon and many more........

Fergie said Ronaldo would stay. Wenger said Vieira/Henry would stay. What they say in the media is different to what they say behind closed doors. However Terry loves Chelsea far too much. I don't think money will make him want to leave. He will be hated by the fans he loves.

I have to laugh. Their fans now think it is us that is peddling the media having leaked the news of our bids apparently. Jesus Christ how thick are they?

de niro said:
chelsea86 said:
Bluemer said:
chelsea86 said:
if you shitty fans have seen the press conferance with anchellotti you get the answers about terry.
so far terry is staying at 100 %

fuck off chelski has Terry told you this?

anchelloti said so..

so gullible.
did you have the day off de niro... waste of time eh..!

Pizza Man said:
Fergie said Ronaldo would stay. Wenger said Vieira/Henry would stay. What they say in the media is different to what they say behind closed doors. However Terry loves Chelsea far too much. I don't think money will make him want to leave. He will be hated by the fans he loves.

So Henry hated Arsenal?

Ronaldo went for money and what his mum says, and Terry is under a new manager, wants lots of money and knows no body can rival him for a starting place (i'm talking about you, Dunne!)

There is a CHANCE. I also don't think he will go but i s'pose there is a chance. Samba been linked in the Sun.

Pizza Man said:

Even Ronaldo said Ronaldo would stay :-)

I think Hughes might be using all the media surrounding JT to make a couple of sneaky signings on the quiet while reporters follow JT everywhere! He'd be a great signing but can't see him coming if i'm honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.