John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chedleeblue said:
Cityisland said:
chedleeblue said:
how long was the yellow ticker on ssn for saying kenyon says terry not for sale at any price??? i only noticed it a few mins ago as in work just had a look now and its gone ??? dont ssn usually keep the breaking news ticker on for about an hour?

Ive been flickin between ssn and cbeebies (for my little girl, honestly) all day and i did not see anything. Must have been on very briefly.
it was on approx 15 mins ago then dissapeared about 5 mins later

Very strange.

chedleeblue said:
samharris said:
"terry is hinting at staying" what a crock...if he really really really wanted to stay he would have said so catagorically from day one.....something is lifting his skirt about City.

where/when/who was this said?
Ballack said it when interviewed on SSN.

bluezi said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
francis henry lee said:
if terry moved to us would it be for the money?
if he got a rise at chelsea and stayed would it be for the money? ;)

Very good point :-)

If he's all for the money, then he won't get better than what City can offer him.
If there are personal reasons then he will stay Chelsea.
i wonder what the personal reasons are , that fan from mottram might know more .

so apart from ballacks unconvincing terry's staying chat, has there been anything said about whats going on with terry?

skybluecelt1990 said:
so apart from ballacks unconvincing terry's staying chat, has there been anything said about whats going on with terry?
What about Peter Kenyon saying he wont get sold? I don't understand how you lot just ignore that.

zolas_big_toe said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
What about Peter Kenyon saying he wont get sold? I don't understand how you lot just ignore that.
oh yeah, remember the other week when Chelsea said 'he is not for sale' and it had no effect on the media and the stories escalated, they have done it again today.

zolas_big_toe said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
We're naive enough to believe he is covering his arse / lying.

zolas_big_toe said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

Ronaldo : "I will be a Man United player next season. I will not be joining Real Madrid, I am happy at United"

zolas_big_toe said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

Man utd also said the same about Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.