John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
treny said:
stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:
well he will be commuting from mottram everyday then i suppose ! ;)
Where abouts in mottram, my bird lives there

not sure mate, my dad just said a new build in mottram, and that they have been told to expect a visit from mr terry on friday

JUST DROVE UP MOTTRAM MOOR & NEARLY CRASHED THE TRUCK, LOOKED TO MY RIGHT AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS ,TOWARDS THE STATUE OF THAT ARTIST .. LOWRY, & GUESS WHO WAS SAT NEXT TO HIM ON THE BENCH WITH A GUIDE TO BUYING HOUSES IN HIS HAND, YEP ONLY JT, WHAT DO U THINK OF THAT .................................HONEST

I think YOU SHOULD STOP SHOUTING SHITE!!!!

treny said:
stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:
well he will be commuting from mottram everyday then i suppose ! ;)
Where abouts in mottram, my bird lives there

not sure mate, my dad just said a new build in mottram, and that they have been told to expect a visit from mr terry on friday

JUST DROVE UP MOTTRAM MOOR & NEARLY CRASHED THE TRUCK, LOOKED TO MY RIGHT AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS ,TOWARDS THE STATUE OF THAT ARTIST .. LOWRY, & GUESS WHO WAS SAT NEXT TO HIM ON THE BENCH WITH A GUIDE TO BUYING HOUSES IN HIS HAND, YEP ONLY JT, WHAT DO U THINK OF THAT .................................HONEST
Lmao.

jellert said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
I've just read that we are interested in buying John Terry!!!!!!!

really??? ..................................
319v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.