John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Know said:
Sindre89 said:
Neigher can you. Getting second rate strikers as Adebayor and partly Tevez, a pretty average midfielder in Barry and now chasing Lescott who would not be anywhere near the starting lineup at Chelsea. Trying to get Terry but is ovbiosly not going to get him...

The fact that Sturridge choose Chelsea over City for less money than he would get at City does say something to me!

You can keep Sturridge, his Ego and attitude means he will never ammount to anything. By the way he won't play if he feels he "might" have a "slight2 pull on a muscle. Good luck with the boy wonder. Good riddence if you ask me.

u know fook all Sturridge didnt leave us for less money we didnt offer the greedy prick what he was asking for if we wanted him that much mate believe me we would of kept him we already have bigger pulling power than u hahahahaha AND THIS IS JUST THE START

3rd last year and turnbull, sturridge and zhirkov and a yes man manager who won the title in a weak italian leagu 4 years ago.

Yep you'll stroll it

First class strikers: Drogba, Torres, Villa, Eto, Zlatan, Rooney and so on.
Second rate strikers: Tevez, Adebayor, Berbatov, Anelka and so on.

You could choose to ignore that but that would be hilarious.

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.

Sindre89 said:

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.
0a4e_1.JPG

you need to take them off once in a while ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/19/1391213/everyone-at-chelsea-wants-john-terry-to-stay-ashley-cole" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... shley-cole</a>

haha now cashley 'wants' terry to stay, something all the players and manager are saying because they feel he is really considering our offer.

Sindre89 said:

out of curiosity ,where would you fit ROBINHO into that????

The auto quote delete feature is a good one, but it's confused this thread a little bit!

BTW, please can you Chelsea/ Everton/ whoever fans type in a fetching shade of Paisley, or something, so we can tell you apart from normal people? ;)

Sindre89 said:

Drogba hahaha to old mate remind me again how old is your youngest player probably is John Terry hahah old team and no new world class players joining u how the fook the bookies think u will challenge for league before Liverpool is beyond me your SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.