John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobrivers said:
hgblue said:
The words Pot Kettle & Black spring to mind. Remember Stevie G?
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
lmao .. pot ..kettle..

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not passing the judgment on Hughes' actions, just pointing out that he may, in fact, be in the wrong.

Plus, where did I say Chelsea or other clubs weren't guilty of the same behavior in the past?

If Hughes is in the wrong, then almost every other Premiership manager is right there with him. Besides, this is a side issue at best, and I don't actually care whether Chelsea don't like the fact that the boot is now well and truly on the other foot. What's your take on the Terry situation? Still clinging to the hope that he's using our bid to get an improved contract?

Lee_mcfc said:
avent you guys herd its all messi now!!!
GallawayAttentionWhore.jpg

hgblue said:
bobrivers said:
I think you misunderstand me. I'm not passing the judgment on Hughes' actions, just pointing out that he may, in fact, be in the wrong.

Plus, where did I say Chelsea or other clubs weren't guilty of the same behavior in the past?

If Hughes is in the wrong, then almost every other Premiership manager is right there with him. Besides, this is a side issue at best, and I don't actually care whether Chelsea don't like the fact that the boot is now well and truly on the other foot. What's your take on the Terry situation? Still clinging to the hope that he's using our bid to get an improved contract?
hahahahah harry want a motor ...triffic player would get hung drawn and banned from footy then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.