John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Chelski fans and SSN are the only two entities who are stupid enough to think that three weeks of silence from Mr Chelsea means nothing. John Terry is not staying with Chelski.
I agree that it does mean something, but it doesn't mean that he is moving.

Pam said:
Chelski fans and SSN are the only two entities who are stupid enough to think that three weeks of silence from Mr Chelsea means nothing. John Terry is not staying with Chelski.

He is.... in his heart, forever more....or words to that effect on his unveiling at City.

Bit like Tevez and manure, tell em' what they want to hear. Aside from Terry's ongoing silence, did anyone note Ancelotti's quotes yesterday with regards Drogba's new deal.

Along the lines of....'I am the technical coach, I have nothing to do with contracts, nothing to do with me if they have one year, two years or three years.'

You could perceive this to be a sort of distancing from the Terry saga.

Lomas has a lob on said:
mancboy123 said:
Chelsea were under no obligation to make the bid public, or to keep reitterating their stance.

They created and keep fuelling this and they have the player who can stop it, yet he hasnt?
this often seems forgotten now cuz it happened a while ago but your dead right chelsea made this public, not us! all the mess is down to them, unless there more clever than i give them credit 4! maybe they want rid of terry, and have to manage it carefully so there not seen as willing sellers, stranger things have happened! imo this cant go on 2 much longer now, chelsea fans are growing more and more frustrated at his failure to speak on the matter, so if he has any intentions of staying there he needs to put this 2 bed before he's burnt the last few bridges he has left! then maybe the likes of happyfeet can eff off

Been wracking my tiny brain as well for the reason that Chelsea caused this circus in the first place by making it public. The ONLY logical reason I can come up with is a desire to sell but to appear to have fought a good fight to keep him. Why make this public, when a simple 'get lost' to GC would have done the trick?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
levets said:
You miss my point... or maybe I wasn't clear?

Forget Toure brothers links....
I'm saying he shares the 'same' agent as one of ours....

Wasn't so clear, bud. True enough, Terry and Wayne Bridge do share same agent.

But like flies around shit, the big agents do smell a pay day.

To be honest, any agent who can get Bridgey best part of £90k a week can turn water into bleeding wine.

At least 60/40 in our favour at mo

So it's highly likely that at this moment in time City know Terry's plans... hence the confidence that we can get him... NB: I said at this moment in time... things can change!

BlueMooner87 said:
Ishmael-Miller said:
I think We'll get Toure, Terry and Lescott! Champs League here we come!!
i think you play in the championship for wba

I'm a City fan. My mams close friends with his family. I've met him a few times so that why my names Ishmael-Miller. Whats wrong with that?

levets said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wasn't so clear, bud. True enough, Terry and Wayne Bridge do share same agent.

But like flies around shit, the big agents do smell a pay day.

To be honest, any agent who can get Bridgey best part of £90k a week can turn water into bleeding wine.

At least 60/40 in our favour at mo

So it's highly likely that at this moment in time City know Terry's plans... hence the confidence that we can get him... NB: I said at this moment in time... things can change!

the fact we have not walked away would imply we are still confident there is a deal to be done.

hgblue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
this often seems forgotten now cuz it happened a while ago but your dead right chelsea made this public, not us! all the mess is down to them, unless there more clever than i give them credit 4! maybe they want rid of terry, and have to manage it carefully so there not seen as willing sellers, stranger things have happened! imo this cant go on 2 much longer now, chelsea fans are growing more and more frustrated at his failure to speak on the matter, so if he has any intentions of staying there he needs to put this 2 bed before he's burnt the last few bridges he has left! then maybe the likes of happyfeet can eff off

Been wracking my tiny brain as well for the reason that Chelsea caused this circus in the first place by making it public. The ONLY logical reason I can come up with is a desire to sell but to appear to have fought a good fight to keep him. Why make this public, when a simple 'get lost' to GC would have done the trick?
it has to be that! i cant think of any other reason why they went public

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Pam said:
I agree that it does mean something, but it doesn't mean that he is moving.

It makes it more likely than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.