John Terry must be regretting it

Thaksinssoldier

just thinking Hart,SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

I'd say its like the kid on the team who smells so no one wants to be near him yet he desperately wants to be one of the gang ;-)

He could just go and sit with Ferdinand, Rooney, Lampard, J Cole, A Cole, Gerrard, Walcott and Johnson and discuss how they think the Champions League will go this year.

all the excitement and talk will be about palaces in dubai with training complexes being built...tripling the wages and franck mueller watch rumours...

oh and ross turnbull and danny sturridge pushing for the england squad ;-)

Can see how that conversation will go. So boys you all looking forward to the champs league this year?

So who do you thinks gonna win the champs league this year

Ferdinand : United now wheres me drugs

Rooney : I didnt understand the question

Lampard : Barcelona

J Cole : Why the f@ck should I care im gonna be injured for it all anyway

Gerrard : Depends can i punch anyone

Walcott: Im not allowed to stay up and watch

Johnson : Doesnt matter to me im staying at home my house will get robbed otherwise

mancboy123 said:
Can see how that conversation will go. So boys you all looking forward to the champs league this year?

So who do you thinks gonna win the champs league this year

Ferdinand : United now wheres me drugs

Rooney : I didnt understand the question

Lampard : Barcelona

J Cole : Why the f@ck should I care im gonna be injured for it all anyway

Gerrard : Depends can i punch anyone

Walcott: Im not allowed to stay up and watch

Johnson : Doesnt matter to me im staying at home my house will get robbed otherwise

pmsl quality, especially the walcott one LOL

Considering John Terry lifted more silverware on Sunday evening than City as a club have done in my lifetime I don't think he'll be taking it to hard.

Yes he wanted to come so all this 'Mr Chelsea' shite is pathetic but it isn't like he's lost out on anything other than better wages to be honest especially as by the time we become a true force he'll be on the verge of retirement anyway.

I think these England get-to-gethers are nortorious for putting ideas into players heads. so seriously, what must rooney and rio be thinking regarding their wages? Despite being chumpions they are seeing themselves fall down the pay scales at the top end of English football. It wont be long before themselves and their agents are demanding more from cash strapped owe trafford, remember, rio already has history in this respect.

superwatsonwatson said:
I think these England get-to-gethers are nortorious for putting ideas into players heads. so seriously, what must rooney and rio be thinking regarding their wages? Despite being chumpions they are seeing themselves fall down the pay scales at the top end of English football. It wont be long before themselves and their agents are demanding more from cash strapped owe trafford, remember, rio already has history in this respect.

Yes but even players and their agents know that there is a normal football industry wage and a City wage, and that to get it they would have to go to City.

Look at Terry, he has accepted that Chelsea simply can't match City's wage structure and I would assume most other players at United etc. would rather be there and take the lower wage at this point in time.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Considering John Terry lifted more silverware on Sunday evening than City as a club have done in my lifetime I don't think he'll be taking it to hard.

I think the Division 2 playoff final trophy is a better piece of silverware than that glorified friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.