Johnson broke down during Training?

blue62 said:
Chippy_boy said:
I just don't get it. He's from Urmston so presumably his friends and family are around him to give him the emotional support he needs. And he was adored by City fans - when he and Elano were playing together at the beginning of last season, it produced the best football I have seen from City in 20+ years.

I wonder what's wrong with the lad?

Money. Too much of it.

And you blue62 are bang on the money.

He is squandering an opportunity only the very chosen few will ever get a chnace of.

Johnson is a very good player and that's why we won't turn our backs on him. At the moment he's obviously going through a very difficult stage in his career whether that be mentally, physically or both. As a club we should be supporting him through the difficult times, just like we did with Richard Dunne (people have very short memories). The abuse Johnson gets on ths forum is absolutely fucking ridiculous, he's a 20 year old lad, just give him time to grow up and mature. If anyone on this forum over 25 can honestly say they haven't grown up since they were 20 years old, I'll show you a liar. Everyone matures at different levels and times, just because Johnson's a professional footballer doesn't make him any different.

Hiya Lads

All I can say is that Johnson was training with the group last week when I was there, if he had broken down in Tenerife, he made a quick recovery.

Whilst he wasn't fully involved in all the team sessions, he did take part, although on Friday, which was the last time I went, he did stop training early and went into the dressing room.

I'm going on Thursday and hopefully Friday, although i'm not sure how much I will get to see if they are training inside the tent?!?!

Anyway sorry no more info than this

NMT

At a house party on sat night and guess who was there.......... not going to say to much about this for personal reasons, But what I can say is, its not looking good lads, Not looking good at all. I just hope he can get back on the straight and narrow because on his day Mike is a class act.

avoidconfusion said:
Quinninho said:
Turning down 8 million suddenly seems like a bad move!!

I wonder why we turned them down. On the one hand I think it is fantastic that we keep Johnson, shows that we care about our Academy talents... on the other hand it doesn't look like he is coming back this season (or the next?)...

I think you'll find he was an Everton Academy talent who signed for City's youth team :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:
I wonder why we turned them down. On the one hand I think it is fantastic that we keep Johnson, shows that we care about our Academy talents... on the other hand it doesn't look like he is coming back this season (or the next?)...

I think you'll find he was an Everton Academy talent who signed for City's yout team :o)

Is True - He signed for Man City 2004 aged 16

I think he might be used in a part swap/cash deal in the summer , possibly for a defender .
Just hope it's not Lescott or Jags :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.