Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

mammutly said:
Watched the build up to the last goal tonight several times in HD with pause and rewind. It is obvious that Adam Johnson refused to pass to Jo! He looked at him, thought about it, and instead kept control of the ball and took the more difficult option.

This is beyond a joke when his own team mates don't want to give him the ball. Can't ever remember seeing it before.

I realised this too. The amount of times I screamed "Give the ball to JO!!"

maybe if you take the blinkers of you might actually see jo surrounded by 3 defenders so Johnson choose not to pass to him and look for the better option imho but by all means carry on bashing jo at will!!!!

mammutly said:
Watched the build up to the last goal tonight several times in HD with pause and rewind. It is obvious that Adam Johnson refused to pass to Jo! He looked at him, thought about it, and instead kept control of the ball and took the more difficult option.

This is beyond a joke when his own team mates don't want to give him the ball. Can't ever remember seeing it before.

Samaras

Does it really matter that Jo isn't good enough? Would he have played if Dzeko had been available last night?

That said, I'd rather we had fielded a youngster last night, because, however hard Jo tries, he's out of his depth in this team.

Garry.Cook said:
I think you're probably reading into things a bit too much to be honest mate. I know there's a "FUCK OFF JO" bandwagon at the min but I very much doubt the City players are on it.

It is not a bandwagon. It is fucking sensible.

As much as I agree that Jo isn't the best (but still want him to come good), this thread is hilarious. Has nobody even stopped to consider that Jo's unselfish run took 3 of their defenders out of the game and left space for AJ to pass to someone else?

Ragnarok said:
All the Jo hate is unbelievable .Absolutely disgraceful from so called city fans.Anyway , you so called city fans will out of breath soon because Jo will be at the club for a long time to come.

He won't be at the club for a long time to come, ffs.

Plus, I love the fact an Indian lad who has never been to a game is criticising other City fans by calling them 'so called city fans'.

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.