Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

Joga Bonito said:
Mancini and the team know much more about the game then you do, respect the game and it's players.

WAIT OMG!!!!!! A PLAYER LOOKED UP AND DECIDED TO KEEP THE BALL INSTEAD OF PASSING! NEW DISCOVERY!!!

Moreover it was Johnson, who twice during the match elected to keep the ball instead of passing it forward to Tevez and the second time back to Zabaleta.

Enjoy your HD, next you should invest in 3D so you can tell us what the players were thinking during the match.

Idiot.

LMAO fantastic post mate.

mcfcliam said:
Ragnarok said:
All the Jo hate is unbelievable .Absolutely disgraceful from so called city fans.Anyway , you so called city fans will out of breath soon because Jo will be at the club for a long time to come.

He won't be at the club for a long time to come, ffs.

Plus, I love the fact an Indian lad who has never been to a game is criticising other City fans by calling them 'so called city fans'.

LOL

Agree here, fuck off Ragnorak. I have a 3inch gash (wahey!) on my left skin for over flamboyant "poznanning" last night. Do not question my bloody support, I have seen Jo in the flesh a dozen or so times this season and he is fucking awful.

When you read the training reports though, he always seems to have a stormer, cracking in goals for fun...this must be what Bobby sees day in day out - doesn't seem to be able to transfer it to matchday effectively though

Joga Bonito said:
Mancini and the team know much more about the game then you do, respect the game and it's players.

WAIT OMG!!!!!! A PLAYER LOOKED UP AND DECIDED TO KEEP THE BALL INSTEAD OF PASSING! NEW DISCOVERY!!!

Moreover it was Johnson, who twice during the match elected to keep the ball instead of passing it forward to Tevez and the second time back to Zabaleta.

Enjoy your HD, next you should invest in 3D so you can tell us what the players were thinking during the match.

Idiot.

Someone else used the term " snubbed him" which is exactly what happened.

Johnson didn't just elect not to to pass to Jo.

Anybody who has played any amount of football knows exactly what I mean and if they watch the clip will recognise what happened for themselves.

As for calling me an idiot - there's just no need for it, mate. You can make your point without that kind of comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.