Johnson

I suggest those of you who think Michael Johnson is "fat" go and take a look in the mirror. Is it really any wonder that eating disorders are so rife in Britain when the sheer jealousy of certain morons leads them to make disparaging remarks about a physique that they themselves couldn't even dream of having?

Michael Johnson may currently be slightly above his optimum weight, but he is not "fat" by any definition of the word. Some of you need to get a fucking grip. And get on a diet, you fat bastards!

As my other half pointed out to me, With Abdominal injuries ( if it's an injury at all and not something like Chrones) it could well have been steroid based treatment which makes you bloat up automatically.

The concept that he's unfit or out of shape just doesn't hold true when you can get on a pitch and run around for 45/90 minuites even at reserve level.

So Give the kid a break, You ( and I ) have no idea what he's been going through with that abdominal problem.

It was great to see him back on the pitch.

Lets encourage the guy!!

He does look class and whats done is done hes a young Manchester lad who looks from his comments after the match has learnt from his mistakes and appreciated the fans support when he came on the pitch!

A fit Johnson can only be good for City and even England!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.