Johnson

Well those who are slagging him off will be doing him no favours, perhaps he comes on here and reads the forum, certainly wouldn't be the first, so how exactly the negative stuff is going to help him get back I have no idea.

He's a blue, get behind the guy.

I don't know all the ins and outs, but if Johnno had been faking his injury problems and taken the piss out of the club as some people seem to think then MH would have known about it and he wouldn't have tolerated it. Instead I think the situation is very much similar to that of Bojinov, who everyone seemed to love anyway. Guess Johnno's only real mistake was showing himself in town too much, I don't know.

Anyway let's get behind him...great prospect and for me it was an amazing moment when he came on the pitch! So good luck Johnno, go on and show the doubters!

Played half a game for reserves last night, needs match practice, lets not forget he has been out for one reason or another for well over a year

Another large step on his road to full recovery. To all of you too quick to get on his case, step out of the box and take a moment to remember something.... Jonno was was being hailed as the next Colin Bell when he originally cemented his place in the team. This is the same Jonno on the way back to full fitness. He'll get the physique back, he's never lost the ability. Good luck Michael.

CFCnibs said:
J.Marr is Genius said:
Is it "Jonno" or "Johnno" ?

I thought it was Sumo!!

fishing2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.