Joie Stadium 20th October

I see where you are coming from but I see it this way, the market is saturated people aren't going to see both even if they are into women's football.

IMHO being put on at the same time wont affect anything at all, if the ladies game can't stand a little competition then it's doomed to failure.
Not sure I can be bothered this early in the day but

They would see both games if they weren't on at the same time, it really is that simple, now if you had no interest in watching the ladies game then it would be of no interest either way but I would suggest that most fans of the ladies team will also be City fans, I very much doubt they are mutually exclusive.

In a competition between men's football and ladies football there would only be one winner, so why make it a competition in the first place, pitting MCWFC v the PL champions is hardly a little bit of competition either.

Of course, fathers with daughters may have a choice to make, again a choice that isn't required with sensible scheduling.

I can't believe that the people that run the game would make people choose, it isn't the first time games have clashed.

Also, I thought you were a better poster than that sort of shitty comment as well tbh.
It's irritating, not @mad eye but the scheduling. I will be in the same position and I am sure there will be a few others too.
It's a shame the club can't put it on a screen for us.

It's irritating, not @mad eye but the scheduling. I will be in the same position and I am sure there will be a few others too.
It's a shame the club can't put it on a screen for us.
Don't know how rough it is in town but it's proper nasty on the coast.

The thought of sitting in that windy ground for back to back games wouldn't appeal.

Don't know how rough it is in town but it's proper nasty on the coast.

The thought of sitting in that windy ground for back to back games wouldn't appeal.
I have moved my seat this season, sat further back and not so exposed. Last year I was about 4 rows from the front which was awful in the rain.

I can't believe that the people that run the game would make people choose, it isn't the first time games have clashed.

Also, I thought you were a better poster than that sort of shitty comment as well tbh.
My comment was (in my opinion) everyone on Blue Moon is here for the men’s team. I would assume that comes first every time. Unless a family member or good friend was in the woman’s team I wouldn’t expect many fans to miss watching the Men’s team over the women’s team. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I see it. It’s not a put down on the women’s team, just the men’s team is first for me every time

My comment was (in my opinion) everyone on Blue Moon is here for the men’s team. I would assume that comes first every time. Unless a family member or good friend was in the woman’s team I wouldn’t expect many fans to miss watching the Men’s team over the women’s team. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I see it. It’s not a put down on the women’s team, just the men’s team is first for me every time
Well it seems you assumed wrong as that fella was obviously going to the woman's game and your post came across exactly how you didn't mean it.

Maybe he should have got up and left the live game for the pub with 20 minutes to go to make sure he made it in time.

Good job we both watch it from the comfort of home and could watch both at the same time.

I have moved my seat this season, sat further back and not so exposed. Last year I was about 4 rows from the front which was awful in the rain.
A very strange stadium design.

Open and exposed to the elements and not atmospheric.

Should've be easy to design something suitable from a clean sheet of paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.