Join a OSC

mancitymick said:
http://www.bredburyblues.com/
These people no how to get tickets and know when they will sell out, They have booked 11 coaches. OSC's takin the piss for years!

Arnie (Curly, Permio) is a top bloke who works his trolleys off purely tfor he love of the branch and MCFC. If your're going to Liverpool away on Monday then buy him a pint, he deserves it. Whilst you're at it, buy the short arsed one with glasses next to him a pint as well :-)

Dabba

offerton wire said:
mancitymick said:
These people no how to get tickets and know when they will sell out, They have booked 11 coaches. OSC's takin the piss for years!

Arnie (Curly, Permio) is a top bloke who works his trolleys off purely tfor he love of the branch and MCFC. If your're going to Liverpool away on Monday then buy him a pint, he deserves it. Whilst you're at it, buy the short arsed one with glasses next to him a pint as well :-)

Dabba

Although I might buy him a pint, I won't be buying one for you after the verbal abuse you gave me on Sunday!!!!!

Bluebird1 said:
offerton wire said:

Dabba

Although I might buy him a pint, I won't be buying one for you after the verbal abuse you gave me on Sunday!!!!!

Sue, refresh my memory???

I have no idea how the supporters clubs organise their ticketing arrangements so perhaps someone could enlighten me.
If supporters club X has 30 qualifying members who meet the selling criteria. Can they apply for those 30 tickets (rightly so) but then distribute them however they see fit. Obviously some of those qualifying members may not want to attend.
Not a dig just a genuine question.

I believe this post is rubbish, based on the fact that when I traveled to NYC for the summer tour last year, I had the opportunity to meet many Blues, and quite a few were members of the Bredbury Blues OSC. When I attended a Bredbury Blues party on my trip to Manchester last fall, the event was very well attended by supporters. The leadership of the Bredbury Blues put on quite a show, and at the end of the evening, I commented to them that I would really enjoy a podcast of their meetings. My experience is they take multiple coaches to games, home and away. They all made me feel so welcome, and should there be another USA tour this summer, I shall bust my arse to ensure I can help them in any way they need. These supporters are class beyond question. I have made so many friends thru this OSC, and they are very welcoming to an outsider like me. Because of their hospitality, I am saving my money at every opportunity to come back and support City with them. And I know the Bredbury Blues have secured 11 buses, but I also know many supporters are going without tickets, simply to be a part of the Wembley experience.

Colin, Arnie, Marty, and all you Bredbury Blues--thank you for letting me be a part of your club. When I boast about my experiences with you, my friends have a hard time believing my stories. Then I share my iphone videos of us singing the Adam Johnson song at a Club pregame function, or partying after the Birmingham City tie, or just the multitudes boarding buses to go to a match, or photos from a supporters club meeting, and my mates are truly impressed. There is nothing like this supporters club here in the States, to my knowledge, and I cherish my past and future experiences with the Bredbury Blues.

/rant off

Arnies been doin this for years and always does a great job, decent bunch that bredbury lot, even the little ginger cat arnie brings with him

antculmcfc said:
Arnies been doin this for years and always does a great job, decent bunch that bredbury lot, even the little ginger cat arnie brings with him

Garfield, Garfield you'll be wanking til the end of May.

Talking of Gingers...

offerton wire said:
mancitymick said:

Dabba
fuckin knew it was you dabba before even seeing your sig - remind me to get some ear plugs if I'm sat ANYHWERE near you in London ;-)

...ding ding... all aboard the Number 10 Bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.