Join a OSC

Well said Arnie - the most knowledgeable and loyal blue that i know.

Great days out in the past and i'm sure the future.

Keep up the great work

I've been a member of Bredbury Blues since City moved to Eastlands and they are an awesome bunch. Arnie deserves a medal for the effort he puts in for supporters - can ANYONE on here imagine the amount of effort it has taken him (and the very small committee) to organise 100's of ST holder tickets, lay on 11 coaches plus stewards, plus over the last couple of weeks taking money for tickets & coach, plus organising all the non-members on this trip? And (in smaller numbers) this happens EVERY bl**dy game home and away.

I try and give him what time I am able to, to help, as do many others at the Branch.

So lay off FFS!

If you've never been in a Supporters Club Branch - you DO NOT KNOW how much this transforms the matchday experience - so join one, or get together with some mates and start your own!

Oh and a nice byproduct is that the fewer one/two occupant cars around Eastlands after every match the better!

I'd just like to add my support to Arnie and everyone else at Bredbury, I used to be a member before moving to China and as other people have said there isn't anybody who works harder for fellow blues than him. If any of the moaners on here had an ounce of the dedication Arnie has to everything City, this place would be a whole lot better too!

The Silent Assassin.

curly said:
Thank you for you're comment about what I do, you obviously know more about my club and the OSC than I do. I thought I was running 11 coaches because thats all I can cope with even though I could put another 5 on. About half the people travelling got their tickets through me,the branches tickets are out of our members seasoncard database of over 300 seasoncards, the others are City fans struggling for transport which I have put on through OSC selfishness, even though we are cheaper than anyone else. 90% of our tickets were bought the same way as everyone else's via the points system but en-block via the average points system but with the worst (£30) tickets available when many could have got better on there own. So I apologise for being so selfish spending hours everyday for City and our fans, I know I don't deserve a ticket with my 8000+ points, but as you can see some blues appreciate what I do - see you at Liverpool - if you're bothering

Who do you think you are mr big stuff

Arnie do the catwalk

Martin Jol with a perm

I am goining with bredbury. Went to leicster away notts county away as a non member absolute quality and i will be joining next season. Like arny said i could have got a better seat on my own. IT just took all the hassle out of it and i will be with my mates who are members.

curly said:
Thank you for you're comment about what I do, you obviously know more about my club and the OSC than I do. I thought I was running 11 coaches because thats all I can cope with even though I could put another 5 on. About half the people travelling got their tickets through me,the branches tickets are out of our members seasoncard database of over 300 seasoncards, the others are City fans struggling for transport which I have put on through OSC selfishness, even though we are cheaper than anyone else. 90% of our tickets were bought the same way as everyone else's via the points system but en-block via the average points system but with the worst (£30) tickets available when many could have got better on there own. So I apologise for being so selfish spending hours everyday for City and our fans, I know I don't deserve a ticket with my 8000+ points, but as you can see some blues appreciate what I do - see you at Liverpool - if you're bothering

well said arnie, long time no see/hear.

Hope you ok fella and glad to see your still doing a sterling job with the OSC

I've been a member of the Bredbury Blues for 5 years. Had some brilliant trips with a great crowd. Travelling with my mate and 3 non members to Wembley, thanks to Curly. It's going to be a great day.

As some of you may know I'm not the biggest fan of OSC's, due to the way some of them operate.(cough!) However, I was offered and paid for a coach seat to Brimingham away earlier this season. Can't fault Arnie or the Bredbury setup in that sense. Thanks.

PS. I take it the coach window has been replaced? That certainly wasn't a Big Mac that hit the window. ;-)

curly said:

Well said Permio!

Jenks.

Well said Jenks & i agree with everything you said earlier!

Keep up the good work Curly and i'll see you for a pint or two before Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.