Join me Hughes outers?

ManCityX said:
Bollocks. The best time to judge any manager is AFTER his first season. Plenty of managers have managers have had great starts in their first season and gone on to be crap and the reverse is also true with manager not having great starts and going on to be great.

It's about time we see what a manager can do in a second season at the club, a manager that knows the club from top to bottom without having to learn everything.

If Hughes doesn't achieve next season then I'll probably think differently but as it stands now I'm looking forward to seeing how the team performs next season and I happen to think it will be pretty damn well!

CTID!

You got me singin' the Hughes!!

If that were the case, there is no way in this world that MH would have today been backed for another season of mediocrity.
He is there because they said he would be at the beginning of the season, imho of course!

well said OP, i was thinking this would be a "join me hughes outers to protest against the owners" or something along tthem lines so cudos for realisingt these owners are possibly the best thing and people in charge of our club......so if they trust him, we should trust him.

after all, they know whats going on behind the scenes a hell of a lot more than we do

Dont agree, get rid the clown now. He has f**ked this season up where supposidly lesser managers and teams have done better than us. That should be considered as a bench mark. The longer this guy stays the longer we go without the success that this club and supporters deserve.

spiritofMVF said:
Dont agree, get rid the clown now. He has f**ked this season up where supposidly lesser managers and teams have done better than us. That should be considered as a bench mark. The longer this guy stays the longer we go without the success that this club and supporters deserve.
That is not going to happen though, so we may as well support our club. The alternative is wanting them to fail.

tommyducks said:
I have argued for a long time that I wanted the manager replaced.

The owners have announced he is staying.

I think any further arguments would be counter-productive.

So I will now put my faith in the owners and the manager for next season.

We all want the best for MCFC.

So come on Mark and UP THE BLUES!

Excellent post tommy, respect fella.

tommyducks said:
That is not going to happen though, so we may as well support our club. The alternative is wanting them to fail.

You can support the club without showing blind faith in a manager that you don't have faith in.

tommyducks said:
spiritofMVF said:

no way do I want them to fail ! however I really believe that failure is a dead cert under this rag clown! and when it happens I hope all the hughes in brigade own up and admit they were wrong and their so called unity has set the club back another 18 months

moomba said:
tommyducks said:

You can support the club without showing blind faith in a manager that you don't have faith in.

Of course moomba, and people can also dislike the manager without shows of public dissent, it has to work both ways.

It is time to move on from the Hughes out threads!!!!!!!!!

(not aimed at anyone in particular, just a general comment)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.