Join me Hughes outers?

BillyShears said:
The thread's aim is obviously to just get everyone to unite behind the manager for the moment...but you just can't help yourself.

If I don't think the manager is the right man for the job why would I change my opinion just because the board thinks differently.

If Wardle appointed Pearce for another year would you have stayed quiet and "just got behind the manager".

Quick stat:

Mark Hughes win %age with us is the joint highest of any of our last 9 managers, 2% better than Sven.

So, for everyone in either camp relying on single blinkered stats, theres one if you'd like to argue that, we actually have progressed in terms of wins over the course of a season. In spite of all the change both on and off the field.

I have got to laugh reading some of these replies. Imagine being an opposing fan on the outside looking in on our form and reading...
If I don't think the manager is the right man for the job why would I change my opinion just because the board thinks differently.If Wardle appointed Pearce for another year would you have stayed quiet and "just got behind the manager".
Hughes has gone, if not tomorrow, or in six months but int the very near future he will be gone!
His position is untenable as far as i can see it. When the man in charge loses the faith of so many around him and by that i maen fans, players and people that make decisions, then it is only a matter of time! I dont for one minute think that everyone at the club is 100% behind him. Patience boys, patience!
Ive supported the club for 35 years and Im not gonna stop now, it dosnt mean that I will just follow any old manager that they put in place, especially as Ive seen with my own eye's how inept this guy is. If I am wrong and he does turn it around and make us winners I will be the first person on here, eating as much humble pie as I can find. Quite sure its not gonna happen!

Lol listen to yourselfs, go get some anti-depressents

Bonol said:
Lol listen to yourselfs, go get some anti-depressents

What's the problem.

If you think someone is not right for a job at your club would you be thrilled about this mornings announcement?

As for opposing fans looking in on this forum - a) who gives a shit, and b) if I was an opposing fan I'd have more respect for a forum where there was genuine opinions being discussed than one where everyone was slapping each other on the back talking about how wonderful everything is through their blue tinted specs.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
The thread's aim is obviously to just get everyone to unite behind the manager for the moment...but you just can't help yourself.

If I don't think the manager is the right man for the job why would I change my opinion just because the board thinks differently.

If Wardle appointed Pearce for another year would you have stayed quiet and "just got behind the manager".

I don't expect you to "get behind the manager" as it is quite clear that you are incapable of doing that...

The irony in the Pearce question is CLEARLY lost on you...

Carry on your one man crusade against all things Welsh...

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
BillyShears said:

I don't expect you to "get behind the manager" as it is quite clear that you are incapable of doing that...

He's far from being on his own Billy, you only have to of read the many threads on here. Just because the chairman has said Hughes is safe hasn't automatically made Hughes into a great manager...Papering over the cracks I think you call it.

Like I said I hope I'm wrong, but.....

BillyShears said:

I'll never be a fan, but until his performances suggest otherwise it I will be critical of him

You are right on that, don't know what you're talking about. Don't even no whether you answer yes or no to the question.

It's not a crusade, it's an opinion. And it's an opinion that is shared by others so it's not a one man anything. And it's nothing to do with the Welsh.

Jesus, even I'm not say here saying Hughes is a brilliant manager.

But if you go back and look at the point of this thread, and then look at the contributions of Moomba and few others, you can clearly see that they have no intention of doing anything other than continuing to woman and moan about Hughes all summer long. And at the same time continue to woman and moan about their right to woman and moan...

GStar said:
Quick stat:

Mark Hughes win %age with us is the joint highest of any of our last 9 managers, 2% better than Sven.

So, for everyone in either camp relying on single blinkered stats, theres one if you'd like to argue that, we actually have progressed in terms of wins over the course of a season. In spite of all the change both on and off the field.
SGE 15 Premier League wins, 13 defeats.
MH (new players for £110 million) 14 Premier League wins, 18 defeats.
Progress?

Moomba.

I dislike Mark Hughes.

I don't rate him and don't think he has done anything to merit being given another season.

My views have not changed.

I have just decided that, as I can't make a change, I either hope we do well under him or I don't.

I reserve the right to react to results next season, but for now I hope MH can buy the players to help us improve next term. And right now I see no point in slagging him off any more. MH success = MCFC success, which is what we all want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.