Join me Hughes outers?

really good post, i have had mixed views on Hughes this season which have generally swayed with results but i think ive realised that deep down the guy needs this post/pre season to kick out alot of deadwood and im talking 10 + players and bring in more quality players to build a strong squad. I dont think any manager could have done much with the squad we had when hughes took charge and to be fair he hasnt done a bad job. Next season is make or break and i feel 4th place should be our aim. Let everyone get behind Hughes now and continue the revolution :)

I have been a Hughes outer from the start and nothing up till now has changed my mind. The fact that the owners have announced hes staying means that no matter how much moaning we all do nothing will alter. Therefore, lets get behind our lads...come on city

mcfcdjr said:
I have been a Hughes outer from the start and nothing up till now has changed my mind. The fact that the owners have announced hes staying means that no matter how much moaning we all do nothing will alter. Therefore, lets get behind our lads...come on city
That's my message in a nutshell.

Fantastic guys, hopefully this announcement will elicit similar responses from most of those who are Hughes sceptics.

I think the best thing we can do is focus our energies on enjoying the close season and the rumours and potential signings rather than continually discussing the merits of our manager.

At the end of the day the arguments that he has done a good/bad job both carry some weight but I think he has done a 'good enough' job to carry on with the rebuilding process.

Anyone with a modicum of sense knows that the transformation of our club was not going to happen in one season and I'm pleased that Mark Hughes was brave enough not to waste our money in the January transfer window on half baked solutions but wait until the close season when the better player become available.

Lets stop the manager carping and enjoy the ride !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.