Joke thread

He used to come in the pub i drank in years ago when he was on at the Tameside Theatre in the late 1980's early 1990''s,The Star Inn Ashton.Now a rag pub.
George ( the owner at the time from the 5 penny piece ) would be turning in his grave if he knew it was a rag pub
Forresters across roads a blue pub now.

Forresters across roads a blue pub now.
is it?
we never drank in there hardly when i was a local in the star circa 1982 to 1995 ish.
i went in the forresters one day this summer coming back from asda.i was stood waiting for about 5 minutes when someone said sat at the bar,we're changing barrels,i left.

is it?
we never drank in there hardly when i was a local in the star circa 1982 to 1995 ish.
i went in the forresters one day this summer coming back from asda.i was stood waiting for about 5 minutes when someone said sat at the bar,we're changing barrels,i left.
Not a great pub but landlady’s a blue

He used to come in the pub i drank in years ago when he was on at the Tameside Theatre in the late 1980's early 1990''s,The Star Inn Ashton.Now a rag pub.
George ( the owner at the time from the 5 penny piece ) would be turning in his grave if he knew it was a rag pub
The Star when George was there was our first central pub on our night out usually our fourth stop.....Moss Side, Gatefield, Burlington then the Star before hitting the Ashton lowlights.

Proper strange shape tap room.

The Star when George was there was our first central pub on our night out usually our fourth stop.....Moss Side, Gatefield, Burlington then the Star before hitting the Ashton lowlights.

Proper strange shape tap room.
you dont wanna go where the fire was,where Vicky ( Georgies daughter ) served food at lunchtime , i hadn't been in for nearly 25 years when i went in last year during the day,its now the pool room and a solskier photo from their win v bayern over the mantlepiece,George would vomit if he was still around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.