Joke thread

is it?
we never drank in there hardly when i was a local in the star circa 1982 to 1995 ish.
i went in the forresters one day this summer coming back from asda.i was stood waiting for about 5 minutes when someone said sat at the bar,we're changing barrels,i left.
Not far from there is Fat Lenny’s bar, I lost my virginity to the current landlady in 1978, she’s called Kerry Dixon just like the old Chelsea Striker. I got some stick over that. When I moved in with Mrs H about 6 years later I ended up living next door to Kerry’s sister, you couldn’t make it up.

Not far from there is Fat Lenny’s bar, I lost my virginity to the current landlady in 1978, she’s called Kerry Dixon just like the old Chelsea Striker. I got some stick over that. When I moved in with Mrs H about 6 years later I ended up living next door to Kerry’s sister, you couldn’t make it up.
You sure it wasn’t THE Kerry Dixon?

You sure it wasn’t THE Kerry Dixon?
Played with Kerry Dixon and Paul Young but not at the same time.
Vauxhall Motors schoolboys.

Met Paul Young at a school reunion.
Gino dicampo was a guest which was quite embarrassing as he had spent time in prison after robbing Paul Young's house and stealing his guitars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.