Joke thread

So this bloke 30yo still a virgin (though not for the want of trying) goes to Ibiza for a fortnight to try his luck.
First day, no joy.
Nor the 2nd.
All the way to the 13th day he still hasn't had any luck.
Calling in the nearby newsagents looking very glum, the newsagent asks him what's wrong?
The young man tells the newsagent his sorry tale.
"Oh is that your problem?", he says.
"Don't worry, I've got the very thing to sort you out",
With that he goes into the back of the shop and re-emerges with some flip flops.
The young man says, "flip flops! How will they help?"
"Trust me", says the newsagent, " these are magic flip flops, put them on, take a walk round, and within an hour you'll have 50, 100 even 200 girls all running after you".
The man thinks he's got nothing to lose so he says ok, pays €100 and puts them on.
After leaving the shop he sees a bloke a few yards behind him, but no women.
He walks 100 yards and there's 5 blokes a few yards behind him
Walks another 100 yards and there's 20 blokes.
The further he walks more and more blokes join the throng.
Somewhat disconcerted he breaks into a brisk walk, the group behind do likewise. More blokes join in.
The man now a bit more worried starts to jog and all the blokes do the same with even more joining in.
The young man, by now very distressed runs hell for leather back to the newsagents with all these blokes and still more chasing him.
Running inside the small shop and firmly shutting and bolting the door he starts to get his breath back.
The newsagent asks him what's wrong, "didn't the flip flops work?"
"No, they didn't" says the man breathlessly. "I've just got a couple of hundred blokes chased me in here!"
The newsagent, surprised by this news says to the man, "Here, let me take a look at those flip flops".
After a moment the newsagent says, "I can see what the problem is,
you've got them on the wrong feet!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.