Joke thread

A man was very proud of his guard dog, he would leave it to roam free in the garden to show the world his house was guarded.

One day a woman knocked at his door and asked... “Is that your big dog outside?”

Wondering how she had got past his dog, he said: “Yes why?”

She said "I’m sorry but my dog just killed him!”

“What?” Roared the man “What kind of dog have you got?”

“A Peke” Replied the woman.

“A Peke...? How could a little thing like that kill my big fine guard dog?”

“I think it got stuck in his throat!” replied the woman.

There was this guy sitting at a bar, just staring at his drink. He stays like that for over half an hour.

A big trouble making truck driver sits next to him, takes the drink from in front of the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying.

The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that," the man replies, wiping his tears, "Today is the worst day of my life...

First, I oversleep and go in late to my office. My outraged boss fires me.
Then, when I leave the building to go to my car, I find out it was stolen. The police tell me they can do nothing.
I get a cab to go home, I get out and as the cab driver drives away, I realise I left my wallet on the seat.
I go inside my house where I find my wife in bed with the gardener.
I leave my home, come to this bar, and just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.