Joke thread

Some people even like Lavinda’s jokes.

People do.
They aren't all terrible jokes tbf lol.

Jokes aren't a matter of 'one size fits all'. All jokes are hit and miss when aimed at a wide audience such as this thread.

Jokes elicit laughs and groans... there's not a lot of difference. Good or terrible... If a post makes me smile I give an upvote, even if it's a joke I've heard a thousand times. (Or that I have posted myself a thousand times)

Now... back to business...

Jokes aren't a matter of 'one size fits all'. All jokes are hit and miss when aimed at a wide audience such as this thread.

Jokes elicit laughs and groans... there's not a lot of difference. Good or terrible... If a post makes me smile I give an upvote, even if it's a joke I've heard a thousand times. (Or that I have posted myself a thousand times)

Now... back to business...
There needs to be a surprise in a formal joke telling. In the flip flop joke, it would have been better if the cobbler had said: “I see the problem, it’s the mini skirt you’re wearing.” A double surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.