Joke thread

Serious....was on a road trip around the southern states with an ex girlfriend ( between marriages ) and she went to look in a jewelers window in Key West. An American lady was looking at a ring and called her husband over, she told him how much she liked it. I was just slightly behind him at this point and he came out with a classic.
" sure honey it looks great but it also makes you look fat "
We nodded slightly at each other with a knowing smile.....

True story
My first job from school and a lad who was a couple of years older at this place was a karate black belt second dan
He was showing us some self defense moves
I held a rolled up piece of corrugated cardboard, probably about ten inches long
He said "come at me"
What he meant was like it was a knife
I used it as a club and twatted him round the head
Everyone burst out laughing at him and his face was full of embarrassment and rage
I legged it and spent the rest of the week avoiding him

Man walks into a bar and says loudly "Bartender 6 shots - line 'em up!"
Barkeep replies "Wow 6 shots - " what's the occasion?"
Guy replies "1st blow job."
Barman then pours him a 7th shot and says "Congrats man - this one's on me."
Guy replies "Man if 6 shots can't get the taste out of my mouth then nothing will."

True story, many years ago I had to take a test to ensure my fertility was in order (long story) so I had to provide a sample.

The instructions were to place the sample in the receptacle provided but it was so small it was advised to use a larger container first. So the embarrassment of having to take a tug for this purpose was bad enough but Mrs H offered to give me a hand.

I asked her to get me something to capture my output, she went downstairs and returned with the washing up bowl, I said "how much do you think is in there?" was laughing so much it took the tension away.

Was it like this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.