Joke thread

A guy goes into a bar, he says, barkeep, give me a drink. Guy drinks the drink and his legs disappear!

Guy says, barkeep, what the hell? My legs just disappeared! Barkeep says, oh yeah, sorry, that happens sometimes, try another drink and it will go away.

Guy says, okay, give me another. He downs another and his arms disappear!!! Guy says, hey barkeep!!! My arms just disappeared! Now he's freaking out even more.

Barkeep says, sometimes, you gotta take another before it resolves, sorry about that. So the barkeep put another drink in front of him, he grabs it with his mouth, and inhales it down. Next thing you know, his torso disappears! He says, what the hell, barkeep!!! I thought you said this was going to fix me!

Barkeep says, oh shit, it didn't work, guess you better stop while you're ahead.

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly. So the morgue needed someone to identify the body. His two best friends, Seamus and Sean, were sent for. Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet.

Seamus said "Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over".

So the mortician rolled him over. Seamus looked and said "Nope, it ain't Paddy."

The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Sean in to identify the body.

Sean took a look at him and said, "Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over and Sean looked down and said, "No, it ain't Paddy."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

Sean said, "Well, Paddy had two arseholes."

"What? He had two arseholes?" asked the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two arseholes. Every time we went into town, folks would say, 'Here comes Paddy with them two arseholes....'"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.