Joke thread

A guy walks into a library, goes up to the enquiry desk and says to the woman..."I'd like cod and chips, sausage and chips and a steak and kidney pie and chips please". The poor woman is a bit confused, she says.."you do realise this is a library, don't you"?
He says "oh, right, I'm really sorry. So, that's " cod and chips, sausage and chips and a steak and kidney pie and chips, please".

A guy walks into a library, goes up to the enquiry desk and says to the woman..."I'd like cod and chips, sausage and chips and a steak and kidney pie and chips please". The poor woman is a bit confused, she says.."you do realise this is a library, don't you"?
He says "oh, right, I'm really sorry. So, that's " cod and chips, sausage and chips and a steak and kidney pie and chips, please".
What?

I hate it when these buggers rock up, banging on the door, telling me that I need to be “saved” or I will “burn”.

Flaming Firemen, who do they think they are?

I hate it when these buggers rock up, banging on the door, telling me that I need to be “saved” or I will “burn”.

Flaming Firemen, who do they think they are?
the-kensington-short-heritage-trench-coat_000000005074377004.jpg

black-taxi.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.