Joke thread

A Jehovas whitness has just knocked on my door. I said "come in, what would you like to talk about"?... He said "fuck knows, i've never got this far before"!!<br /><br />-- Mon May 30, 2011 8:00 pm --<br /><br />A bloke walked in to a library and asks a librarian behind the desk. "Excuse me but i'd like to borrow a book on under age dwarf sex".
She looks disgusted on hearing that and replies - "How fucking low can you stoop"?..... To which he quickly replied - "yeh, that's the one"!

TTTCITYBHOY said:
"KARMA" Sutra position no. 54.The Pirate.

When giving it doggy style,spit on her back,so she (or he for some of you) thinks you've came.
When she turns around blast her in the face.
Known as The Pirate because she'll put 1 hand over her eye,
and shout AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

I always thought this was the Spiderman lol

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the Batmobile?

Get in the Batmobile Robin

tueartsboots said:
During the 2nd half of the Champions League Final Alex Ferguson remonstrated with the 4th official to introduce a ball. Confused the official told Alex that there was already one on the pitch to which Ferguson replied,'I know but Barcelona are using that one!'

...excellent.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.