joleon lescott

dont know how many times this comes up, but let me spell it out for you, not good enough and will soon be moved on

Wouldn't be my first choice over kolo but yesterday he was very good , dealt with everything that came his way . I think he is very good cover to have and I would rather him not leave as he is a very good centre back to turn to in the case of injury .

wilky2868 said:
thought he outstanding when he came on, gets a fair bit of stick so bit of credit where its due, him and komps looked very assured and organised at the back. well done joleon

He didn't let us down , that's for sure ......

wilky2868 said:
thought he outstanding when he came on, gets a fair bit of stick so bit of credit where its due, him and komps looked very assured and organised at the back. well done joleon

This is when the saying football is all about opinions, rings true.

I don't know what game you were at yeserday, but he was truly appalling.

Lescott looked like a scared rabbit each time he received the ball, and resorted to hoofing it to absolutely nobody.

Crap in possession at all times. Get rid now.

Kompany shows him up at a quarter of the price.

he'l get his chance now if kolo isnt fit i hope, they looked a good pairing last year

Posted earlier that he is not a Mancini player.

No complaints on his effort but his composure on the ball and lack of a quality passing game means his days with us are numbered.

It doesn't mean he is shit but it does mean he isn't good enough for where we want to go.

I see Nedum has spoken today and the same rule applies to him as well.

Best of luck to both of them in the future.

Tricky_Trev said:
He got his head on everything but he can't pass for toffee, so will never become a first choice in this City side. It was pissing me off today that the rest of the team would work hard to retain the ball and switch the play around, then it would come to Lescott and he'd balloon it as far as he could with no thought whatsoever. Really annoying when you have Silva, Yaya and co trying to play football. He did well to beat their big forwards to virtually every header, but he's still nowhere near good enough to start for us. This new City has more possession than the opposition in every game, so composure and passing have become essential attributes for our players. Lescott doesn't have either of them and will be sold at the earliest opportunity, imo.
totally agree,type of player we had 5years ago under pearce & co get rid with the rest of dead wood in 4 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.