Joleon Lescott

Manchester_City_Blue

He was absolutely excellent last night IMO. Put in tons of brilliant tackles and interceptions. That superb piece of skill on the left (anyone got a clip?) and not to forget a highly important goal.

Been excellent this season.

i hate the "need to work on his passing" myth. because he is an english centre back it means he cant pass??

He played some great passes yesterday, 1 was a great through ball after intercepting play. Vincent Kompany for me punted it up the field far too many times and we nearly conceeded a goal because of one.

Captain Oats said:
i hate the "need to work on his passing" myth. because he is an english centre back it means he cant pass??

He played some great passes yesterday, 1 was a great through ball after intercepting play. Vincent company for me punted it up the field far too many times and we nearly conceeded a goal because of one.
I couldnt care less which nationality his passport says.

His passing is bad, his ball control gives me heart attacks. Not saying hes a bad player just a bad passer of the ball thats all

Wish the interviewer would ask some more interesting questions. "It was a great performance today, wasn't it?" Andrew Marr eat your heart out.

IMO Lescott is an ever so slightly better CB than Kompany. He's just been growing into the role slowly this season. He's gaining confidence all the time and hopefully will be even better next season.

I like Kompany too but I think he's hyped up these days beyond reason. He's excellent at times and a calamity at others ( just as Lescott is). They are excellent and improving. And Toure has been decent this season. But we need someone better than all 3 IMO. Who that is though I've no clue. But to be insistently winning thing we need a true colossus at the back.

And I agree Lescott was fantastic yesterday.

Has been the unsung hero in our back 4 all season
For all the compliments VK has had for me Lescott has been just as good

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Wish the interviewer would ask some more interesting questions. "It was a great performance today, wasn't it?" Andrew Marr eat your heart out.
Yes like "Joleon, what a fantastic goal today and three points... what are you having for dinner today?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.