Joleon Lescott

de niro said:
zeven said:
Captain Oats said:
i hate the "need to work on his passing" myth. because he is an english centre back it means he cant pass??

He played some great passes yesterday, 1 was a great through ball after intercepting play. Vincent company for me punted it up the field far too many times and we nearly conceeded a goal because of one.
I couldnt care less which nationality his passport says.

His passing is bad, his ball control gives me heart attacks. Not saying hes a bad player just a bad passer of the ball thats all

i'm with zeven, like the lad but he needs work on his control and passing.

love his passion though.

We buy 20 milion players for their passing abilities Silva - Aguero - Yaya and such like - we buy 20 million on defenders who can put their ut it - know when to put their foot through a ball and head everything that is in the air - as long as he can pass 10 yarsa i am good with this

Chelski spend 20 million plus on Ruiz whom is an excellent passer of the ball but cant fookin defend - i know who got the best deal and that team happens to be top of the league 17 points better off then the other

bluebannana said:
I dont get the flack he gets for his passing, yesterday showed that he is a top quality centre back who can pass and pass well. He showed control and skill when he flicked it over the villa playes head and showed good forward movement when he scored. It sounds like people dont like him because hes not some fancy foreign name who does all the tricks, well you dont have to that to be a succesful centre back. Hes been probably one of the best players for the team so far, well donr Joleon :)

I think his passing is not just good but excellent.

as good a display from a centre half as I've seen in many a year

Took command while kompany gets up to speed, that is s great sign of a top partnership

Manchester_City_Blue said:
He was absolutely excellent last night IMO. Put in tons of brilliant tackles and interceptions. That superb piece of skill on the left (anyone got a clip?) and not to forget a highly important goal.

Been excellent this season.

i agree

AliBg08CMAEUGzu.jpg

Banter from the lads on his locker door today :')

It doesn't matter so much what individual qualities centre halves have. They are the most important partnership on the pitch and Lescott and Kompany compliment each other perfectly. As a partnership they are excellent as our goals conceded proves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.