Joleon Lescott

alky313 said:
forevermancity said:
Can see him leaving on a free in the summer and Liverpool or arsenal snapping him up

Good 7 out of 10 player whenever he plays, I like him

Got stoke or west ham written all over him. I just don't think he's got the feet foot skills for those clubs. He'll want guaranteed minutes.

I think a few might be surprise with how many top sides will want him.

Even if he went Liverpool or arsenal he would probably get 30 plus games a season, would probably be a starter most weeks for spurs too IMO

forevermancity said:
alky313 said:
forevermancity said:
Can see him leaving on a free in the summer and Liverpool or arsenal snapping him up

Good 7 out of 10 player whenever he plays, I like him

Got stoke or west ham written all over him. I just don't think he's got the feet foot skills for those clubs. He'll want guaranteed minutes.

Even if he went Liverpool or arsenal he would probably get 30 plus games a season, would probably be a starter most weeks for spurs too IMO

Liverpool maybe but Arsenal not a chance. Arsenal passed on the opportunity to re-sign Kolo Toure even though he is more used their set up.

Ray78 said:
forevermancity said:
alky313 said:
Again it's all about opinions but I think bearing in mind league cup, fa cup, champs league and league he would play 30 games with mertesaker and koscielny as his only competition.

Good solid defender who knows the prem

Liverpool maybe but Arsenal not a chance. Arsenal passed on the opportunity to re-sign Kolo Toure who is more used to Arsenal's set up.

forevermancity said:
Ray78 said:
forevermancity said:

Liverpool maybe but Arsenal not a chance. Arsenal passed on the opportunity to re-sign Kolo Toure who is more used to their set up.

I think we should all appreciate his professionalism on how he has waited for his chance with class and made it clear he wants to play for us and appreciates playing in our shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.